Recommend me a good car stand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this one from amain. It has ball bearings & click stops in different positions. Very sturdy as well

Screenshot_20220621-151259_Samsung Internet.jpg

I got this one from amain. It has ball bearings & click stops in different positions. Very sturdy as well

View attachment 225102
I have, essentially, the same thing from Robitronic. Having a good stand is something that I think is highly undervalued. The addition of it has made working on my whip so much more enjoyable.

I like that it click stops. Has good reviews also. Thanks! Might just be what I was looking for.
The click stops really make these kind of stands. Make sure whichever one you decide on has this feature (y)

The click stops really make these kind of stands. Make sure whichever one you decide on has this feature (y)
Will do. That's why I asked here first. That's something I wouldn't have even thought about. Now that I'm basically a professional I figured it was time for a good stand. :ROFLMAO:

I have one of these. And while I really like it, it's not big enough to keep a limitless stable. Sharing so that you look for something with a wider platform.
Plus it looks ridiculously tall. Lol. I'd have to get clearance from the airport before putting a car on top of that.

Plus it looks ridiculously tall. Lol. I'd have to get clearance from the airport before putting a car on top of that.
Lol. I suppose it does in that first pic. I think they're trying to show off that the height is adjustable.

1655843302606.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back