Recommend small/portable air compressor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AristonC

I'm not addicted, you are!
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
I've been digging through old threads and found a few links to air compressors but most suggestions appear to be at 1 gallon or more. Where I live, I don't have space for an air compressor tank so I've been researching if something like the below would work together.

AmazonSmile: Kensun AC/DC Tire Inflator Portable Air Compressor Pump for Car 12V DC and Home 110V AC Swift Performance Inflator for Car, Bicycle, Motorcycle, Basketball and Others: Automotive

Professional Air Blow Gun with Copper Adjustable Air Flow Nozzle and 2 Steel Air flow Extension, Pneumatic Air Compressor Accessory Tool Dust Cleaning Air Blower Nozzle Gun - - AmazonSmile

I'm not sure if the connector is universal or if the portable compressor would be too small to support that nozzle accessory.

Any other suggestion for something as small as this that would work for cleaning of an RC?

I've been digging through old threads and found a few links to air compressors but most suggestions appear to be at 1 gallon or more. Where I live, I don't have space for an air compressor tank so I've been researching if something like the below would work together.

AmazonSmile: Kensun AC/DC Tire Inflator Portable Air Compressor Pump for Car 12V DC and Home 110V AC Swift Performance Inflator for Car, Bicycle, Motorcycle, Basketball and Others: Automotive

Professional Air Blow Gun with Copper Adjustable Air Flow Nozzle and 2 Steel Air flow Extension, Pneumatic Air Compressor Accessory Tool Dust Cleaning Air Blower Nozzle Gun - - AmazonSmile

I'm not sure if the connector is universal or if the portable compressor would be too small to support that nozzle accessory.

Any other suggestion for something as small as this that would work for cleaning of an RC?

I bought a California Air Tools 8010. It’s very quiet.

https://www.californiaairtools.com/...ractor-grade/1-0-hp-air-compressors/cat-8010/

Professional Air Blow Gun with CoppAdjustable Air Flow Nozzle and 2 Steel Air flow Extension, Pneumatic Air Compressor Accessory Tool Dust Cleaning Air Blower Nozzle Gun - - AmazonSmile

Any other suggestion for something as small as this that would work for cleanin

Yeah....that's a tank. I don't have space for that. Will keep it in mind when I can get a proper workshop, though.
Its small.

Don't get oil less , the burn up quicker speed little extra for a better compressor

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back