Recommendation for Paddle Tires, Please?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parcou

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Felony
  3. Fireteam
  4. Granite
  5. Infraction
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Talion EXB
  8. Typhon TLR
  9. Vorteks
I might get a sand opportunity for two rigs. Good to have also if the snow comes back next year again...maybe. Any links you can recommend for purchase for the two rigs and size tires I run below? Thx

1. Losi DB Pro - Badlands 2.2/3.0 short course tires
2. Big Rock v3 - 2.8 Duratrax/Badlands tires

Rowiz buggy paddles..25$ for a set of 4.ya have to glue them yourselfe.i flip tire inside out, duct tape around couple times,then put 3 or 4 vent holes an they can take a beating

Rowiz buggy paddles..25$ for a set of 4.ya have to glue them yourselfe.i flip tire inside out, duct tape around couple times,then put 3 or 4 vent holes an they can take a beating
This vid is dope...nice.....killing it...

You have a link?

Amazon

Screenshot_20210612-174224_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Tape seams to help tires from tearing.duct tape or gorilla tape.soft rubber on paddles tear.same paddles on senton6

Nice....video... I currently run the Badland SC tires 2.2/3.0 tires on my Losi which is what I wand the paddle tires for in sand. I would think in that baseball diamond the Badlands would yield the same results and save the paddle tires....

Not sure if ya ever thought about switching to 17mm..I've run the HR conversion on senton and big rock..1 of the best mods for 1/10 imo...widens truck 10mm on each corner an well worth the 33$many more options with 17mm.alot less rolling.save bodys in the long run
Br

[ATyTACH=full]151818[/ATTACH]
Paddles are hard on rear plastic diffs on the 1/10

Screenshot_20200719-041810_Photos.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back