Recommendations for street tires for typhon 3s?...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaryC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Typhon 3s
I have a brand new set of terrain tires but I'm looking to get some street tires for typhon 3s? Suggestions?

I have both Duratrax Banditos and silver DBoots Hoons. The Banditos are much softer than the Hoons, with a bit more grip and are better for bashing. The Hoons are more for drifting and better suited for speed runs as they're belted

I have both Duratrax Banditos and silver DBoots Hoons. The Banditos are much softer than the Hoons, with a bit more grip and are better for bashing. The Hoons are more for drifting and better suited for speed runs as they're belted
Looks like I'll be buying all of the above lol 🤙

Hoons silver works good for me. I use it on my 3S and 6S Typhon. Harder and less grip. Works great for drifting and last longer. I don't do speed run. So no feedback there.

IMG_1804.JPG

Another recommendation for Hoons. Also, just to echo what someone else posted the other day and that I didn't know: Hoons are directional, so check the sidewall and find the little arrow to identify which side they go on. You can also tell from the dots on the tread pattern once you figure it out.

Another recommendation for Hoons. Also, just to echo what someone else posted the other day and that I didn't know: Hoons are directional, so check the sidewall and find the little arrow to identify which side they go on. You can also tell from the dots on the tread pattern once you figure it out.
Ya same thing with the street tires on my rustler...upshot speed treads on the front and proline street fighters on the rear

I have a brand new set of terrain tires but I'm looking to get some street tires for typhon 3s? Suggestions?
Can never go wrong with hoonies or some from pro-line I like to think outside the box an try ridiculous combos to some....but sometimes it works out as well
Good luck
Can never go wrong with hoonies or some from pro-line I like to think outside the box an try ridiculous combos to some....but sometimes it works out as well
Good luck

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back