Recommended Arrma 4x4 BLX and Mega Upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm. So I’m wondering if these will take the place and fit properly in my Senton Mega. The other concern is simply, you replace one piece with aluminum. What else is going to break farther up the line?

No. Those are for the 1/8 scale Big Rock.

Got a link for this? Might be interested in your topic of choice. And jerry-rigged. Is savox a brand that you speak of? I can find the number if that helps.
Savox are pricy, but generally very good. I have a Savix 2270sg in my Kraton.

I wouldn’t personally see an issue with it. I’d say it’s more or less what kind of wing you buy man. You can attach nearly anything to any truck. Give or take some size differences and so forth. I’ll look into it, tell one of the seniors respond.

Can we put a rear wing on the Granite 4x4? Really want to change the look of it.
So I mean. ARRMA Senton 6s has a clear wing. It’s quick cheap and easy. Idk how well it would match up, but it’s an option you could try. Or type in RC spoiler into eBay or google and you should be able to find something reasonable for your project. Just post pictures when you’re done so we can all check it out!!!

I have a 3s typhon wing on the way, ordered it on Thursday. I'm playing around with some stuff right now, but all the parts I want are either not available or non existent, and I just don't have the fabricating time. We'll see what comes of the wing...

I see nothing wrong with those other then the top of the shock that does not have a pivot ball. Those holes tend to be bigger then the screw/bolt given for the shock tower. In witch case causes a ton a slop. The only thing I’ve found that I’m attempting to try is this Helion shock spacer. Hopefully by chance it’s the right size. The pivot ball sent with my typhon shocks was far too small and I was sort of upset. But my shocks aren’t meant for Senton Mega hahahah. Can’t complain too much ya know. But the shock size. Is absolutely amazing other then the fact that my suspension arm has its very own groove from the left and right shafts rubbing into the plastic!!!

So I ordered the above eBay shocks.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ALUMINUM-S...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

First impressions are very good. Even comes with spare rod ends as well as bushings for the upper connection. Although the upper connection could use a 3mm ID washer to keep the shock from shifting fore and aft. All in all pretty pumped. Put oil in them and ready to rip tomorrow. I will report how they do.

Attachments

• IMAG3583.jpg
    IMAG3583.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 92
  • IMAG3584.jpg
    IMAG3584.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 100
  • IMAG3585.jpg
    IMAG3585.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 96
  • IMAG3586.jpg
    IMAG3586.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 96
  • IMAG3587.jpg
    IMAG3587.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 118
  • IMAG3588.jpg
    IMAG3588.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
So I ordered the above eBay shocks.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ALUMINUM-S...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

First impressions are very good. Even comes with spare rod ends as well as bushings for the upper connection. Although the upper connection could use a 3mm ID washer to keep the shock from shifting fore and aft. All in all pretty pumped. Put oil in them and ready to rip tomorrow. I will report how they do.
What’s the height underneath the truck? Do you have a picture of the ride height? With my typhon v3 shocks, my Senton Mega rubs on the suspension arms

What’s the height underneath the truck? Do you have a picture of the ride height? With my typhon v3 shocks, my Senton Mega rubs on the suspension arms

No rubbing at all. As you can see in the pictures the unloaded length is almost exact. I will measure the ride height and post later.

Slight rubbing. Don’t mind my tires. That’s just me experimenting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 106
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 106
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 95
Haha it’s not a HR motor :p it’s just a HR motor fan and heat sink. They are like wind turbines!! But I have a 2050Kv 6s BLX ARRMA Senton motor. And my BLX 185 esc works with no hesitation.

Back