Kraton Recommended Arrma Kraton & Talion Upgrades 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#ARRMA #FAMILY - Any suggestions on any upgrades on my new #ARRMA KRATON v3 Model?
arrma kraton v3 BLX 6s.jpg

I really like the Eco power WP120t servo. It is a coreless ,water proof high torque servo with all metal gears and works great as an upgrade for the stock kraton servo and the price is awesome for the quality that you get with it. Here is a link
https://www.amainhobbies.com/ecopow...00hgA62QX8IsHRjb6cGPdYwjhjPlqSDMaAhcDEALw_wcB

I recommend going with the eco power wp120t servo. Its waterproof, Metal gears, dual bearing, high torque and is coreless. It is definantly an upgrade when replacing your stock kraton servo. When running at 6v you get 337 oz.-in. Of torque and .11 transit speed wich is awesome but even better is at 7.4v you get 400 oz.-in. Of torque and .09 transit speed. And for the price it is an amazing value. I love using this servo for my v4 kraton. Heres the link.
Guys just FYI I saw that on RC crawler forums and it looks true: that Eco power servos are just rebranded JX, so here is the original, which could be bought 30% cheaper (still decent servo): http://www.jx-servo.com/en/Product/WATERPROOF/426.html

Many thanks -WoodiE! I just scored a brand new 2018 model of the #KRATON 1/8 BLX 6s truggy for a killer price!
Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated on any upgrades?

Here are a few of the upgrades that I am going to do right out of the box when I get this Saturday:)
First changing the tires to the - Trencher X 3.8" All Terrain Tires Mounted - Pro-Line Racing
17mm Aluminum Wheel Hexes Black Nuts & Pins Hex 16.5mm
New T-Bone Racing Front Bumper:
New Servo Aluminum Mount from Voltage RC:
Skid Plate rear 6061 Aluminum:
m2c3000 ARRMA (GOLIATH SERIES) KRATON, 6S BLX 4 MM CHASSIS

Upgraded - Red 17mm Aluminum Wheel Hexes Black Nuts & Pins Hex 16.5mm.jpg
Upgraded - Tbone racing bumper front.jpg
Upgraded Servo Mount from Voltage Hobbies.png
Upgraded skid plate rear 6061 Aluminum.png

1566430524731.png

Last edited:
Many thanks -WoodiE! I just scored a brand new 2018 model of the #KRATON 1/8 BLX 6s truggy!
Here are a few of the upgrades that I am going to do right out of the box when I get this Saturday:)

First changing the tires to the - Trencher X 3.8" All Terrain Tires Mounted - Pro-Line Racing
17mm Aluminum Wheel Hexes Black Nuts & Pins Hex 16.5mm
New T-Bone Racing Front Bumper:
New Servo Aluminum Mount from Voltage RC:
Skid Plate rear 6061 Aluminum:

View attachment 46287View attachment 46288View attachment 46289View attachment 46290
Is there a reason why you’re changing the hexes?

Already placed my order for the following HopUs from #VoltageHobby / #Horizon Hobby & #T-BoneRacing for my new #ARRMA #blx #6s #KRATON!

Aluminum - Servo Mount
Aluminum Finish - Skid Plate Set
Aluminum Finish - Servo Clamp

Trencher X 3.8 All Terrain Tires Mounted (2) Pro-Line RC Wheels/Rims

Aluminum T2T Tower to Tower Chassis Brace
10074 - TBR Thrasher Front Bumper
10109 - TBR Aluminum T2T Tower to Tower Brace

HAPPY TGIF BASHERS! I THOUGHT I would never say this but The EAGLE has landed baby. My new 2018 BLX 6s #ARRMA 1/8 #KRATON has been delivered! YAHOOOOO...
It's going to be one fun week since I am planning a SICK bash session W/ A friend and doing some aerial filming with my DJI -Mavic Pro while I bash with my #KRATON :)
I will be doing an unboxing video on my #
UpLiFT-RC Youtube channel a little later tonight which you all can check out.

Already placed my order for the following HopUs from #VoltageHobby / #Horizon Hobby & #T-BoneRacing for my new #ARRMA #blx #6s #KRATON!

Aluminum - Servo Mount
Aluminum Finish - Skid Plate Set
Aluminum Finish - Servo Clamp

Trencher X 3.8 All Terrain Tires Mounted (2) Pro-Line RC Wheels/Rims

Aluminum T2T Tower to Tower Chassis Brace
10074 - TBR Thrasher Front Bumper
10109 - TBR Aluminum T2T Tower to Tower Brace

I don't think there is any advantage, they just look cool b/c all my hop pars I want either all red or all silver.
I am OCD like that. lol... I am getting ready to do an unboxing of my new arrma...

I think I just might go with this one: Anyone used this model yet in the Kraton 6s BLX Monster truck yet?
Savox SW-0231MG Waterproof High Torque Servo w Aluminum Horn :

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
I think I just might go with this one: Anyone used this model yet in the Kraton 6s BLX Monster truck yet?
Savox SW-0231MG Waterproof High Torque Servo w Aluminum Horn :

View attachment 48667
It will have no benefit compared to stock servo - same torque, same low speed.
Go with Savox SW-1210SG (20kg 0,15s) if you want expensive or with either DS 3235 (32 kg 0,12s) or JX Servo - JX CLS5830HV (25kg 0,11s) / JX WP43 (35 kg 0,13s) if you don’t want to spend a fortune for that.

It will have no benefit compared to stock servo - same torque, same low speed.
Go with Savox SW-1210SG (20kg 0,15s) if you want expensive or with either DS 3235 (32 kg 0,12s) or JX Servo - JX CLS5830HV (25kg 0,11s) / JX WP43 (35 kg 0,13s) if you don’t want to spend a fortune for that.

I understand now, when I burn out my stock one, I will be upgrading to the Savox SW-1210SG (20kg)! Do I need to grab the following parts with it?

Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 6.56.37 AM.png

I understand now, when I burn out my stock one, I will be upgrading to the Savox SW-1210SG (20kg)! Do I need to grab the following parts with it?

View attachment 48733
Nope, you need only servo, everything other will fit from your existing rig. Bec could be an option to get 7,4v instead of standard 6v to obtain more torque, but nobody actually get bothered with it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back