Mojave Recommended Mojave upgrades, fixes and general information.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No offense, but if you have the scorched fenders, why bother with the net?
These rigs are made for dirt?
Looks great by the way👍
My mojave looked like that till I dropped it and mashed the trigger😁
Thanks! I questioned whether or not it would actually be needed, but I wanted to support Cameron Craft and his US based small business. Its a really nice cover even if it is overkill

Actually, I believe quite the opposite... I have the scorched fenders and I wish I had the mesh/net instead or as well
Reason being is that I have found already several times little bits of grass in the fan and small rocks stuck under the diffs outlet...
If the fan stop spinning because of something getting stuck in it, the ESC will overheat. If a little rock get stuck under the main gear, the motor could overheat...
I think the mesh is or should be n1 option to keep those fan clean and allowed to spin freely while the Scorcher as n2 to make the car easy to clean...
IMO that is...

Actually, I believe quite the opposite... I have the scorched fenders and I wish I had the mesh/net instead or as well
Reason being is that I have found already several times little bits of grass in the fan and small rocks stuck under the diffs outlet...
If the fan stop spinning because of something getting stuck in it, the ESC will overheat. If a little rock get stuck under the main gear, the motor could overheat...
I think the mesh is or should be n1 option to keep those fan clean and allowed to spin freely while the Scorcher as n2 to make the car easy to clean...
IMO that is...
I agree with you to a point. The downside of the mesh cover(imo) is that they restrict air flow too much.
No argument that debris causes issues, just that lack of air flow for electronics has caused me more issues than debris..
I avoid adding fans whenever possible for that very reason(debris).
I wasn't suggesting that anyone avoid the cover.
Just my opinion✌️

What about a quality fan setup? I'm having a hard time believing I need to spend $250 for three fans! The only quote I received was from Fanwercs. I currently have a 40mm fan on the motor and just the stock esc fan. With the fenders and the net I would rather have more airflow.View attachment 174987
So ironically I found fans yesterday. They look good, are priced fairly, and available in 28k or 38k. G-Force fans on Facebook.

Looks great by the way👍
My mojave looked like that till I dropped it and mashed the trigger😁
Old thread I know
Anyone have a link to these mesh covers for the Mojave 6s?

I tossed mine after a couple of uses. It did work really well for clearing the snow out of the chassis, but it didn’t work for me at all in the summertime. The mesh restricted the airflow of the fans enough to cause a bit of a heat problem. and the Velcro got so jammed up with grass and debris it barely stuck together. I really wanted to like it because, as others have mentioned, it seems like the Mojave literally vacuums up every bit of anything in your path with alarming efficiency. I still don’t have the Scorched fenders, but I’ll probably be doing them this summer.

I tossed mine after a couple of uses. It did work really well for clearing the snow out of the chassis, but it didn’t work for me at all in the summertime. The mesh restricted the airflow of the fans enough to cause a bit of a heat problem. and the Velcro got so jammed up with grass and debris it barely stuck together. I really wanted to like it because, as others have mentioned, it seems like the Mojave literally vacuums up every bit of anything in your path with alarming efficiency. I still don’t have the Scorched fenders, but I’ll probably be doing them this summer.
Yeah, I've never used a mesh cover. I do have dual high speed fans on the motor, and a high speed fan on the ESC. I still don't want any airflow restrictions.

Yeah, I've never used a mesh cover. I do have dual high speed fans on the motor, and a high speed fan on the ESC. I still don't want any airflow restrictions.
Yeah, I think the Scorched inner fenders are likely the best bet. I ended up converting my Mojave into a Kraton XL last winter. Now thinking of going back to the Mojo body with Kraton suspension. Will need to clearance the wheel wells for sure but, I miss the old girl.. Mojo that is.

Back