Kraton recommended tire foam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brushlesspower83

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
hey guy so tonight on my fast bash b4 sunset i noticed @ 60ish mph 2 of my tires started to wobble. tomorrow morning i bake them and pull out the foam. now were i live there are 5 hobby shops within 30min of my house in any direction. with this said i just want to buy and go so what should i get? running stock db boots kraton v4. thanks guys.

I don't think that you will find stock foams by themselves. PL probably. Check their site first. LHS may not be open for business as of late??
The foams you will want need to be quite large.
Bear in mind, 60MPH is pushing way past the limit for the stock foams. You may be expecting to much out of them, foams and tires These tires fail at these speeds no matter what you do.. Invest in a set of Belted tires. And don't look back, if 50+MPH speed is what you want.
BTW always balance the wheels after an initial break-in. Especially for what you are trying to do. Hopefully you closed your wheel vents with tape and vented the outside center of the tread area. This reduces wobble and keeps ballooning slightly more in control. And allows water/dirt to eject out of the tire. Foams last longer in this way.

Last edited:
I don't think that you will find stock foams by themselves. PL probably. Check their site first. LHS may not be open for business as of late??
The foams you will want need to be quite large.
Bear in mind, 60MPH is pushing way past the limit for the stock foams. You may be expecting to much out of them, foams and tires These tires fail at these speeds no matter what you do.. Invest in a set of Belted tires. And don't look back, if 50+MPH speed is what you want.
BTW always balance the wheels after an initial break-in. Especially for what you are trying to do. Hopefully you closed your wheel vents with tape and vented the outside center of the tread area. This reduces wobble and keeps ballooning slightly more in control. And allows water/dirt to eject out of the tire. Foams last longer in this way.
Thank you 4 advice man. i just might say Phuket and pull tha trigger and order a full set from Jenny's, cant go wrong!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back