Typhon Recurring problem with Typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjl5590

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've got a recurring problem with my Typhon and I'm not sure what's causing it.

I have experienced this issue since new. The metal part bends and I have to keep buying new ones. I've bought about 5 so far...

Is there a solution to this?

20211010_173649.jpg

20211010_173616.jpg

The parts in question you are showing are universal to pretty much all the 6s line.
I have 6 of them. I have rarely broken any. Never a complaint of mine. I run the stock parts when replacing. Again so rare for me. And sure they can break.
You have to re-think how you drive and where you bash. Technique etc. Cartwheels don't help and also contribute to this breakage IMHO. Hitting things etc. NG. Blunt force hits etc.
Driver error is your problem more than likely.
Want to upgrade. Fine also. But that wont make it necessarily bulletproof to driver error.
:cool:

The parts in question you are showing are universal to pretty much all the 6s line.
I have 6 of them. I have rarely broken any. Never a complaint of mine. I run the stock parts when replacing. Again so rare for me. And sure they can break.
You have to re-think how you drive and where you bash. Technique etc. Cartwheels don't help and also contribute to this breakage IMHO. Hitting things etc. NG. Blunt force hits etc.
Driver error is your problem more than likley.
Want to upgrade. Fine also. But that wont make it necessarily bulletproof to driver error.
:cool:
I guess that was a little more polite than my response, but I kinda meant the same thing.
đź‘Ť

Maybe see if anyone makes Titanium Hinge Pins as well, they would be stronger than the stock ones if they are made of steel.

Thanks for all the advice - To be honest I don't really bash hard. Most on-road runs with some light dirt track mixed in...

I bought the car second-hand and when I got it, the same part was damaged in the same way. Wondering if its a defect with the car

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back