Kraton Red blinking ESC on KRATON V3, no throttle, no steering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coopjag

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I bought a ARRMA KRATON three weeks ago and during the third session I had with the car, it stopped with a blinking red ESC. I thought the battery was discharged. The battery is a 6S and it is new; it is still working on another car.
I recharged the battery and the day after tried to run the Kraton. But it wouldn’t: I still have a rapid red blinking on the ESC and no response from both the throttle and the steering wheel.
So basically, whatever I do I have the same red blinking on the ESC as if it had overheated, but the problem started yesterday and it had plenty of time to cool down.
I changed the batteries on the transmitter. I tried to reset the ESC to factory default but it didn’t work (I never had the green and red lights blinking simultaneously, I still had the same red blinking). I also tried the throttle setup but it didn’t work either (never had any green flash). I even tried to bind the transmitter and the receiver but it does not work (no blinking when I push on the transmitter).

Anybody already had this issue? Emailed customer support but no news yet.

Have you checked the connections at the receiver box? Mine were loose and switched around in the Outcast I bought.

Yes I did. I just put pressure on them though. I am not equipped to measure if a signal actually goes through...

tried to bind receiver and transmitter. I couldn't rebind it correctly since when you reset it the receiver is supposed to blink. mine does not.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back