Red RPM arms, *important* poll thread

Who would purchase RPM arms for the 6s kraton in RED?

• YES

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • NO

Votes: 17 48.6%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcproponent

RCP
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Hey everyone... I’m trying to get rpm to see how important it is to do a run of red arms.

am I alone in thinking that the most sought after color would be red? Seeing how arrma has so much red accents and paint schemes?

who here would buy red ‘kraton’ arms??

the only reason I pick kraton is so many models use it.. and it’s use most in hybrid builds?

just some thoughts here...

Hey everyone... I’m trying to get rpm to see how important it is to do a run of red arms.

am I alone in thinking that the most sought after color would be red? Seeing how arrma has so much red accents and paint schemes?

the only reason I pick kraton is so many models use it.. and it’s use most in hybrid builds?

I would once I get my black unbreakable body from Russia right now I have the blue body with blue rpm arms front and back and love the look of it

I can see wanting coloured arms if you’re doing YouTube vids with various angles and slo mo shots, for everyday bashing black is fine.

yes please

Silver would be cool?
Fully agreed just something about those silver arms lol. I painted my outcast arms silver and may do the kraton8s since they held up so well.

I always do different colored arms and parts just to make them a bit more distinctive so I will take any non stock color you talk them into making

Attachments

• 20200525_140040.jpg
    20200525_140040.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 20200527_154640.jpg
    20200527_154640.jpg
    488.7 KB · Views: 39
Fully agreed just something about those silver arms lol. I painted my outcast arms silver and may do the kraton8s since they held up so well.

I always do different colored arms and parts just to make them a bit more distinctive so I will take any non stock color you talk them into making
That looks really nice.

I’ll chime in for supporting colors for the 3s line. I can’t imagine this would be too difficult if they are already doing runs for other models?

Only if the red comes with pink polka dots. :p

Since your paint held up well what did you use?

Back