Redcat remote & reciever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
Trying to calibrate it after switching it into my typhon v3, after I turn it on red light on esc blinks red then turns off pull trigger green light is that how it works? been awhile since I played

Then after all that I calibrate it turn everything on then hold down reset button but don’t here that click sound, then goes to blinking red only

I’m I missing a step or what

Throttle Setup

Connect batteries, turn on TX and press/hold the set button on the esc switch. Turn the switch on and release the set button when the RED light flashes on the esc.

1. TX in neutral - press set button (1 Green flash)

2. TX full throttle - press set button (2 Green flashes)

3. TX full brake - press set button (3 Green flashes)

4. Switch off ESC to complete setup

That's basically what's in the manual page 27. Applies to all transmitters.

When done make sure the failsafe is set. If it's a rebrand Flysky GT2 (most redcats are one GT2 version or another) the receiver will have a hole next to led on the receiver. Press the button in that hole till the led starts to blink with your transmitter trigger in the neutral position.

Last edited:
Throttle Setup

Connect batteries, turn on TX and press/hold the set button on the esc switch. Turn the switch on and release the set button when the RED light flashes on the esc.

1. TX in neutral - press set button (1 Green flash)

2. TX full throttle - press set button (2 Green flashes)

3. TX full brake - press set button (3 Green flashes)

4. Switch off ESC to complete setup

That's basically what's in the manual page 27. Applies to all transmitters.

When done make sure the failsafe is set. If it's a rebrand Flysky GT2 (most redcats are one GT2 version or another) the receiver will have a hole next to led on the receiver. Press the button in that hole till the led starts to blink with your transmitter trigger in the neutral position.
I Missed that step I turned everything on first then pressed reset ok coo thanks bro

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back