SOLD / FOUND REDUCED Arrma Notorious 6s $400

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PaPa Thorn

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Arrma Notorious 6s
Many upgrades. M2c chasis, motor mount, and rear tower support. Voltage Hobbies tower braces, wing stop, servo mount, ackerman plate, upper hinge pin block, and 3 of the 4 lowers. 4th lower is Hot Racing ( couldn't get last Voltage at time). RPM arms,, rear guards rear skid plate, wing mount and front bumper. Savox SW1210 servo. New Backflip tires. Fast Eddie's bearings. Spektrum reciever. Runs great with your radio and batteries $400 pick up, buyer covers shipping and fees

Edit* reduced

20210722_145624.jpg

20210722_145617.jpg

20210722_145638.jpg

20210722_145647.jpg

Last edited:
Hey!
I am new to this forum, but not the hobby or some other forums like; RC groups as one….lol
Any way! I am interested in purchasing this from you. What would the shipping fee’s be to Carnesville, GA 30521
Thanks!

dose it come with the transmitter?
No transmitter
Hey!
I am new to this forum, but not the hobby or some other forums like; RC groups as one….lol
Any way! I am interested in purchasing this from you. What would the shipping fee’s be to Carnesville, GA 30521
Thanks!
Depends on how you want it shipped,, UPS ground is $22 and change and 2nd day is $65 and change. The UPS site can give you more accurate info.

Last edited:
No transmitter

Depends on how you want it shipped,, UPS ground is $22 and change and 2nd day is $65 and change. Then there's whatever they charge for a large box. I might be able to find one, but if not you'll have to pay for one too. The UPS site can give you more accurate info.
what else dose it not come with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back