Senton Reducing stone and other crap for our dear servo ;)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris06

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hi there,

Since I bought my Arrma Senton v3 BLX, I had the servo that broke (played funny as it got discussed in a different thread).
I bought a new one (went over the top with a 25kg waterproof servo) and decided to reduce the space above the servo arm (as can be seen on the picture).
Since I've done that, only little leaves or tiny stones were found after a bash or race on dirt, gravel, grass or in the forest session.
Here is what I've done and think that it'd be good to have a servo mount that is only allowing enough space for the direction and not wide open.
Better still would be to be able to mount it on its side so nothing can get stuck while playing :)

Just thought I share that :)

20201213_201714.jpg

Hi there,

Since I bought my Arrma Senton v3 BLX, I had the servo that broke (played funny as it got discussed in a different thread).
I bought a new one (went over the top with a 25kg waterproof servo) and decided to reduce the space above the servo arm (as can be seen on the picture).
Since I've done that, only little leaves or tiny stones were found after a bash or race on dirt, gravel, grass or in the forest session.
Here is what I've done and think that it'd be good to have a servo mount that is only allowing enough space for the direction and not wide open.
Better still would be to be able to mount it on its side so nothing can get stuck while playing :)

Just thought I share that :)

View attachment 113906
I have installed Inner fenders from scorched rc and it's one of the best upgrades for the Senton
20210117_174235.jpg

Haa.. i looped out my 250 over the weekend!! Sprung an ankle!!😳
I live in tampa fl.. No overheating issues with it thus far.. I do have a rocket fan to go with a 26t pinion here soon.. I will say i don't think i have ever ran it mid day or during a scortch so maybe i will see what it does here soon in the heat!!😎

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back