Regular guy on traxxas forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Talion
  4. Talion EXB
I have a xmaxx too,sorry arrma fans. 1st off I would like to say woody on this forum is a far greater person then the regular guy jerk bag on traxxas forum. Seems everyone that posts on traxxas forum cant make posting without this ace bag butting in no matter what you say about a problem you may have with them. I won't buy any more traxxas products till they take him off there. Guys a jerk off.

Unfortunately I hear that a lot from traxxas guys and yes @WoodiE is the best
Just to clear that up a bit,not just a traxxas guy.
20210320_112754.jpg

I am not on the Traxxas forum , read it a couple times , just is not like this forum , so I don't bother . However , a member with that forum is not affiliated with Traxxas themselves , they don't control what a member does / says . No different if a guy here was an idiot , would you stop buying Arrma products ?

I am not on the Traxxas forum , read it a couple times , just is not like this forum , so I don't bother . However , a member with that forum is not affiliated with Traxxas themselves , they don't control what a member does / says . No different if a guy here was an idiot , would you stop buying Arrma products ?
They do control what gets deleated. Lots does.

They do control what gets deleated. Lots does.
Really ?? O.K . Just what was being said was a member being an idiot , that has nothing to do with Traxxas , as how one of their members acts . This forum is the only rc forum I visit , and don't do facebook .

I'm on the trx forum too, and I've never seen any toxicity. I only visit the Slash 4x4 part though, wich has some very dedicated, but friendly, users.

When I asked about the differences between the Notorious and E REVO 2.0 a lot of people did start hating on arrma tho

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back