Typhon Reinforce Typhon Body?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've just got a Typhon 6s, do I need to reinforce the body? My Granite's body got destroyed quick but the typhon body is significantly less exposed. I'll likely be doing some general light bashing, bmx track riding and general jack assery in fields. Rolled it a few times and not a scratch. Thought I'd see what other people have experienced with it.

I've just got a Typhon 6s, do I need to reinforce the body? My Granite's body got destroyed quick but the typhon body is significantly less exposed. I'll likely be doing some general light bashing, bmx track riding and general jack assery in fields. Rolled it a few times and not a scratch. Thought I'd see what other people have experienced with it.
I'm not doing it to my typhon and with plenty of rolls, tips, flips, slides etc so far so good.

I've rolled/flipped my Typhon 6S V5 at least 20 times (mostly dirt but some hard surfaces), no damage to the body, the shock towers/wing take most of the damage on the topside

I've rolled/flipped my Typhon 6S V5 at least 20 times (mostly dirt but some hard surfaces), no damage to the body, the shock towers/wing take most of the damage on the topside
I thought that would probably be the case, not so good for the shock towers in the long run but saves me a job for now. Doesn't roll anywhere near as much as the granite thankfully so hopefully won't end up on the roof as much

I did install these from T-bone

16099067972471959139024182696903.jpg

Back