Kraton Release Date Of The V4 Lineup ? Best Arrma car ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HUGO .R

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Hi everybody, do you know the release date of the v4 Arrma lineup ?
For you who is the best arrma rc car ?

Thanks HUGO

If you are referring to the BLX6s line, they seem to update about every 2 years. The V3 (current) is the 2018 revision, released 2017Q4, so I would guess 2019Q4 we will get news of the V4 2020 lineup.

This of course assumes that Horizon will let Arrma continue to follow their previous course.

If you are referring to the BLX6s line, they seem to update about every 2 years. The V3 (current) is the 2018 revision, released 2017Q4, so I would guess 2019Q4 we will get news of the V4 2020 lineup.

This of course assumes that Horizon will let Arrma continue to follow their previous course.
When did the Kraton and Talion get updated from V1 to V2? I'm pretty sure that for the Senton and Typhon that the V2 came out in 2016Q4 and the V3 came out in 2017Q4 putting them on a yearly cycle.

Humm.. Counting backwards, best I can piece out -
BLX6s V3 ( I am counting them all together) 2017q4 thru 2018Q1
Voltage / Mega4x4 2017Q3
Bigrock - not sure, 2016Q3?
Fazon / Outcast 2016Q2?
Nero/ 2016Q2
BLX6sv2 2015q4 thru 2016Q1
Typhon /Kraton V1 (first of the 1/8 BLX6s) 2014 Q2 or Q3, I think.
I am skipping all the 2wd updates in there...

I think that is right. Not totally sure of the release quarter for the Nero / Fazon / Outcast, but I remember they were in 2015 Nero first, the Fazon and outcast together a few months later.

Personally, I bought my first Arrma's in summer of 2016 - I bought a pair of used V1's, when a bunch of people were selling them to get V2's.

Last edited:
Humm.. Counting backwards, best I can piece out -
BLX6s V3 ( I am counting them all together) 2017q4 thru 2018Q1
Voltage / Mega4x4 2017Q3
Bigrock - not sure, 2016Q3?
Fazon / Outcast 2016Q2?
Nero/ 2016Q2
BLX6sv2 2015q4 thru 2016Q1
Typhon /Kraton V1 (first of the 1/8 BLX6s) 2014 Q2 or Q3, I think.
I am skipping all the 2wd updates in there...

I think that is right. Not totally sure of the release quarter for the Nero / Fazon / Outcast, but I remember they were in 2015 Nero first, the Fazon and outcast together a few months later.

Personally, I bought my first Arrma's in summer of 2016 - I bought a pair of used V1's, when a bunch of people were selling them to get V2's.
I'm not 100% sure either but I do know that I got my V2 Senton in September or October of 2016 and I BELIEVE it was brand new, just released updated one but I am not positive on that.

Well. That sucks. I literally just bought a v3 kraton about a week ago. I’m a little upset but not so much. Not huge changes or anything. Like only real thing is the tower to tower brace. That I’m sure I’ll be able to get for my v3.

Well. That sucks. I literally just bought a v3 kraton about a week ago. I’m a little upset but not so much. Not huge changes or anything. Like only real thing is the tower to tower brace. That I’m sure I’ll be able to get for my v3.
One other nice upgrade is the adjustable motor mount. Definitely a plus if you like to switch pinions.

One other nice upgrade is the adjustable motor mount. Definitely a plus if you like to switch pinions.

Yeah I saw that. I’m sure they are going to have parts that fit on the v3 anyway so. I’m not so worried. I’ll grt the new motor mount and t2t brace. I wonder when these are actually going to be in stores. Right now I see them on back order and pre order so I’m thinking another month or so before we start actually seeing them in stores. I’m actually in Florida for the week so I’m going to go check some local hobby shops and see what’s going on. But from what I’m seeing I’m still satisfied with my v3 and I got a ton of upgrades anyway that I still need to put on and plus I picked it up for $449 so for me paying $100 more for some stuff I’ll probably get anyway. Ehh I don’t know. Maybe now Ill get an outcast/notorious to add to the squad!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back