Mojave Relocate battery/radio tray further back?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devils_Perm

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
Anyone moved their battery/receiver tray further to the rear on a mojo to help with rotation?
I want to make this thing turn in a bit better, similar to a scale trophy truck. Use the throttle to help get the front end pointed where i want a little easier. This thing has heavy understeer off-road. maybe just heavier rear diff oil? Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Anyone moved their battery/receiver tray further to the rear on a mojo to help with rotation?
I want to make this thing turn in a bit better, similar to a scale trophy truck. Use the throttle to help get the front end pointed where i want a little easier. This thing has heavy understeer off-road. maybe just heavier rear diff oil? Suggestions are greatly appreciated.
You would want thinner in the rear, heavier will make it worse.

15824512935_13c8f9fb67_b.jpg

Just do a some high speed runs and donuts on the pavement and then you have over steer in no time when going off road again . after wearing in the tires a little bit, I use a little bit of throttle to get it to slide and then point it and go. I could also do the same without worn out tires. Don't mean to flex but my driving is pretty good compared to most people i see, youtube and real life( bashers obviously, not high end pro racers), and I am good at getting oversteer instead of understeer even on grass. Maybe because i can control my self a little bit when driving. I am not much of a full send guy. Again didn't mean to flex my skills or say that I am better than anyone. Another thing, as said in the table, use thicker centre diff oil for less diffing out, and more oversteer.

You might want to up the center diff to get more power to the rear, but don’t thicken the rear fluid or it will understeer more.

Thanks fellers, i will try easiest first and wear the tires a bit more. Waiting for a day off to run by my lhs to get some fluids for the center diff..

I would go for 500k centre. It will get way more power to the rear resulting in wheelies, better acceleration, and it will make it easier to slide just like a rwd trophy truck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back