Remote control car damages $17K parking lot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why in the hell would you run your rig there? Looks like they're better places not to far away SHM
1674014360594.png

With recent inflation I would’ve guessed at least $50k to pave that lot. 🤔

Why?
Look at those cars parked in the lot right now..! They are ALL covered in a thick layer of dust.

No need to spend that much money.. they won't appreciate it.
Just $1,000 worth of pea gravel should do it.

Even more pathetic is it made the news.
Hey mist create some hate towards people who just want to smile for once
I don't agree that someone went in and ran their rc car there if there was cars parked there because that would damage them. But damaging the parking lot when its legit dirt? You are just a scumbag at this point. 20 mins of rain and the damage is gone.
a poor guy with a 2wd slash. Running around trying to fight some dirt. Thats just beyond sad

That story is a joke that makes no sense. To some it is newsworthy. That is the sad part. I bet the whole story is fake. Or very woke at best.:ROFLMAO: A Karen owns that H and R block. Heck, the "supposed damage" is just a Tax write-off anyway. Right????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Woah!

So was the 69 year old the perp or the victim??
He was the camera man 🤣🤣
I don't agree that someone went in and ran their rc car there if there was cars parked there because that would damage them. But damaging the parking lot when its legit dirt? You are just a scumbag at this point. 20 mins of rain and the damage is gone.
a poor guy with a 2wd slash. Running around trying to fight some dirt. Thats just beyond sad
The nerve of that old man .how dare him run his rc in the dirt.🤣🤣🤣🤣 Shame on him. Speed passes anyone???😁😁😁🤟

What's this world coming to? Can't make the news if you break a world speed record on your rc but you can make the news if you have some fun on dirt lol .geez what's next.a speeding ticket if go over the speed limit on my RC 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What's this world coming to? Can't make the news if you break a world speed record on your rc but you can make the news if you have some fun on dirt lol .geez what's next.a speeding ticket if go over the speed limit on my RC 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Found the culprit..I think it was Kevin 🤣🤣🤣 with his Raminator hahahahha

Why does it always have to be a Traxxas guy @Surchaufeur :ROFLMAO:

Don't post videos of that idiot Talbot. Mercy guys.
On the other hand, I think it's another journalistic idiocy, out of the thousands every year (where you can see in Europe what stupid journalists-mouthpieces we have)

Don't post videos of that idiot Talbot. Mercy guys.
On the other hand, I think it's another journalistic idiocy, out of the thousands every year (where you can see in Europe what stupid journalists-mouthpieces we have)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back