Remote Control trigger car goes backwards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcp2

Reaction score
There is probably a simple answer to this, i am just not educate on the subject. I bought my son a Fazon voltage last year. The car is grreat, not sure if did anything to it since last time i used it but the car seems to go backward now when i pull the trigger. I am just curious if i did something stupid.

Check at the top of the remote there should be a switch that has N & R, I'd bet the switch got changed to R for reverse controlls. Should just need to switch it to N for normal and be good to go?

Probably the Norm./Rev. switch on the remote. By accident Easily bumped/ changed.
OP has a Fazon ESC???? I don't believe that ESC has a Motor Clockwise/Counter-clockwise setting. I could be wrong?

Yep I'd agree @SrC and like stated it happened since last time ran, so don't think ESC was messed with but very easy to flip that switch on accident.

^^^ My son would do that all the time when he was younger and played with the buttons and knobs and I would always have to check his remote and explain it to him. Now he knows remotes much better. And can check his own settings.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back