Remove Stickers before Shoe Gooing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quick

Reaction score
Hi,

Just Shoe Gooing a new body and have a very quick question... Do you guys remove the existing protective stickers from the inside of the body first before taping / gooing? Or just go right over the top?

Not sure weather to rip them all all first as the tape / goo would stick less well to them than the body or leave them there for extra protection?

Thanks.

^^^
I think he was referring to inside of the body and the Arrma "don't Just Bash, Blast" stickers inside , and the body post body protectors and the rest.
I leave them on and Goo over them.

Just Not a big fan of doing complete inside Gooing, meshing anymore myself.
I feel it is pointless. At least for me. They break anyway. I just patch as I need when bodies get trashed here and there. Goo, Gor tape where needed. Then Replace the body. Too much effort and $$ for little return. The Lexan/PC bodies crack no matter what.

They're not much of a protective sticker lol they just help a tiny bit from the body posts scratching the paint from the inside is all or the cage. Drywall will be like a huge protection sticker that's thicker and stronger so no don't sweat the small stuff👍🏼

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back