Kraton Removing Kraton V3 rear swaybar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I have a new V3 Need to get to the diff, but cant figure out how to disconnect the new style sway bar ends.
Can some one help me out with a tip.
Thanks in advance.

I just take both screws out for the links on the lower A arm and take the 2 screws out of the diff case that hold the swaybar retainer plate. Whole swaybar and links come off in one piece. Take the lower shock link screws out and swing the shocks up. Then take out the 4 remaining screws on the rear diff plate off and its out.

The T-shaped composite bar end is a strange part. Can someone upload a pic of how it connects, please?

Screw in the back of the a arm holding the sway bar linkthen just lift it put of the a arm and if you are wondering how to get the t back together if it separated it just take a little force and it will pop back in

I don't get it either thats why i just take the swaybar links loose at the A arm and pull it all out at once. I haven't had them seperate while bashing yet. Guess when that happpens ill figure it out. don't know about v2 vs v3.

There is a set screw in the T bar at the end of the link. Be very careful when tightening that set screw, or you will split the T bar off.

Any Idea where I can find this part.

thanks again

Found it and there in stock
ARRMA Ar330483 Composite Ball Set 6s

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back