Arrma RC's
BigRock 4x4, Granite, Kraton 6s, Mojave, Notorious, Talion, Typhon 6s

Notorious J

Happy to be a part of the Arrma Forum family
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Just outside of Toronto Canada (Sorry,ehπŸ˜‰)
Arrma RC's
Granite, Outcast 6s, Typhon 6s, Typhon 3s
Great movie. For those who have Netflix, there is a similar story coming from the point of view of Carol Shelby called Shelby American. It chronicles his story from very early on, and includes a lot of the battles he faced with Ford during their effort to upend Ferrari on the race track.

Wmorgan

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Infraction, Kraton 6s, Notorious, Outcast 6s, Typhon 6s
Just making a joke cause I’m jealous. That is one sweet car!
Yes it was. i had her for a year as a "mid life crisis" purchase. Was fun to race from a rolling start. Off the line she was very squirrelly.

LibertyMKiii

Aerodynamics speed junkie
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Limitless, Kraton 6s, Typhon 6s
It is sad that Ken Miles died later that same year while testing a new aerodynamic design. Being a test driver is risky work. Especially back in those days where driver safety was not a high priority.
He was a very talented driver who clearly knew how to adjust a car's handling to get the most out of it.

crimsonfancy

A guy that won't give up easily.
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Another good watch from Netflix on this particular subject is The 24 Hour War. Definitely more of a Documentary feel and view to it. Also some interviews with some of the original team and such!! 🀘 🀘 πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I'll check it out! On a V-Day date right now with this nasty Notorious and I'm hoping she'll want to Netflix and chill after I beat it up this afternoon. πŸ’

adidas303

Rocky Mountain High!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Infraction, Limitless, Outcast 6s, Typhon 6s
I'll check it out! On a V-Day date right now with this nasty Notorious and I'm hoping she'll want to Netflix and chill after I beat it up this afternoon. πŸ’
🀣 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I did not know how much I needed this laugh today, until I laughed as hard as I did at your statement!! Workplace is being a douchebucket this week, so thank you!!! Netflix did a great job with that one, truly hope you enjoy!! πŸ‘πŸ€˜

crimsonfancy

A guy that won't give up easily.
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
🀣 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I did not know how much I needed this laugh today, until I laughed as hard as I did at your statement!! Workplace is being a douchebucket this week, so thank you!!! Netflix did a great job with that one, truly hope you enjoy!! πŸ‘πŸ€˜
Hopefully it's really Friday for you and you have the rest of the weekend off πŸ‘

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.