Rented last night and finishing tonight. Ford vs Ferrari

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great movie. For those who have Netflix, there is a similar story coming from the point of view of Carol Shelby called Shelby American. It chronicles his story from very early on, and includes a lot of the battles he faced with Ford during their effort to upend Ferrari on the race track.

I loved my Shelby...

IMG_20140504_165511498.jpg
IMG_20140504_170144925.jpg

It is sad that Ken Miles died later that same year while testing a new aerodynamic design. Being a test driver is risky work. Especially back in those days where driver safety was not a high priority.
He was a very talented driver who clearly knew how to adjust a car's handling to get the most out of it.

Another good watch from Netflix on this particular subject is The 24 Hour War. Definitely more of a Documentary feel and view to it. Also some interviews with some of the original team and such!! ? ? ? ?
Yeps great doc?

Another good watch from Netflix on this particular subject is The 24 Hour War. Definitely more of a Documentary feel and view to it. Also some interviews with some of the original team and such!! ? ? ? ?

I'll check it out! On a V-Day date right now with this nasty Notorious and I'm hoping she'll want to Netflix and chill after I beat it up this afternoon. ?

I'll check it out! On a V-Day date right now with this nasty Notorious and I'm hoping she'll want to Netflix and chill after I beat it up this afternoon. ?
? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I did not know how much I needed this laugh today, until I laughed as hard as I did at your statement!! Workplace is being a douchebucket this week, so thank you!!! Netflix did a great job with that one, truly hope you enjoy!! ??

? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I did not know how much I needed this laugh today, until I laughed as hard as I did at your statement!! Workplace is being a douchebucket this week, so thank you!!! Netflix did a great job with that one, truly hope you enjoy!! ??
Hopefully it's really Friday for you and you have the rest of the weekend off ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back