Granite Repairing shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spook

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
My parts have arrived and I’m having a go at repairing the broken end to my shock. I hadn't thought of the Pivot balls but after the suggestion ordered them and have a bag a various different ones..... Is there anything I need to know about fitting them, or the right side to install the etc. or is it just the case of finding the one in the bag that fits the best and "pushing" it in the hole ? - is it as simple as that ?

What pivot balls are you using composite or metal? Either way they will pop out and in with some force. I recommend the Hot Racing ones myself . The kit comes with every size you need.

I got the standard arrma ones, so I guess they are composite? There are a load of them in the bag so I guess I just use the one that looks like it fits....... haven’t got the original to compare it to following the break..... but I think I’ll take the other one off and have a look at that !

Use the metal ones from Hot Racing .. Those composite ones wear out pretty fast causing excessive play/slop in the steering . Their just a better upgrade.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back