Replace gears

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Law1978

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
So I replaced my gears in my nero put the truck back together and the speed control comes on but my nero don't move the steering works but no forward or reverse please help me out with what it could be

No the motor don't spin the fan comes on and the steering works that's it I hope its nothing major

I guess I'm gonna have to take it apart and go through everything again I'm new to the hobby I have a traxxas stampede and a rustler but I love and I mean love my nero

So...does the motor spin when you go forward or reverse?
No I just checked and it don't spin I hop its nothing major cause I love my nero

Double check the motor wires. Maybe something came loose when you where putting it back together. If the motor wires are good then I would try recalibrating the esc.

Double check the motor wires. Maybe something came loose when you where putting it back together. If the motor wires are good then I would try recalibrating the esc.
Ok thanks i will check all the wires and then try to recalibrate the esc is the directions for recalibrate the esc in the owners manual

Ok thanks i will check all the wires and then try to recalibrate the esc is the directions for recalibrate the esc in the owners manual

Yeah...I believe it's page 22 in the manual.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back