Replace Senton Mega 4x4 Slipper Clutch Assembly with Senton 4x4 3s BLX Slipper Clutch Assembly

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SledgeMan

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
  5. Voltage
Hello Friends! I have the Senton Mega 4x4 truck. I have upgraded to a Hobbywing brushless motor (EZRun 3660SL G2) / ESC (MAX 10 SCT) combo kit and now I want to replace the Mega 4x4 slipper clutch assembly with the stronger clutch assembly from the Senton BLX 4x4 3s. Can anyone provide me with a complete parts list to do this conversion? I would just go to my local hobby store, but due to the current state of the world (Coronavirus) they are closed because a hobby store is not considered an essential business (I beg to differ!).

Thank you!

Go to Arrmas site and download the PDF manual for the Senton 4x4 3S. Also while there get Arrma's Cross-reference parts list with all Arrma parts listed by number. This info is readily available from Arrma. That's how we all do it.(y)
Welcome to AF.:cool:
I doubt your LHS could do better than you can with the PDF files.
Ironic that you think a LHS is essential. You are obviously joking. Right?:unsure:

Hello Friends! I have the Senton Mega 4x4 truck. I have upgraded to a Hobbywing brushless motor (EZRun 3660SL G2) / ESC (MAX 10 SCT) combo kit and now I want to replace the Mega 4x4 slipper clutch assembly with the stronger clutch assembly from the Senton BLX 4x4 3s. Can anyone provide me with a complete parts list to do this conversion? I would just go to my local hobby store, but due to the current state of the world (Coronavirus) they are closed because a hobby store is not considered an essential business (I beg to differ!).

Thank you!
https://jennysrc.com/products/arrma...ear-slipper-clutch-assembly-diff-57t-ar102668

Go to Arrmas site and download the PDF manual for the Senton 4x4 3S. Also while there get Arrma's Cross-reference parts list with all Arrma parts listed by number. This info is readily available from Arrma. That's how we all do it.(y)
Ironic that you think a LHS is essential. You are obviously joking. Right?:unsure:
I just consider my LHS a source for instant gratification! I order most of my parts online to save the extra little bit of cash. Thank you for your help!

LHS is always nice to have and go to. Its more visual. See what you are getting and all. Advice is one on one too. Most LHS have closed down. If you are lucky enough to have one near that supports your rigs. That's a big plus. Have none close to me as of late. Tracks closed also. Good luck.:cool:

LHS is always nice to have and go to. Its more visual. See what you are getting and all. Advice is one on one too. Most LHS have closed down. If you are lucky enough to have one near that supports your rigs. That's a big plus. Have none close to me as of late. Tracks closed also. Good luck.:cool:
I wouldn't say that my LHS is, "close". It's a 50-55 minute drive...but still accessible.

My closest LHS is 45 min away. Used to have an indoor Carpet track. I raced TC's there years ago. That's closed now. Used to have all the Brands and parts for all. In the last 10 years he became a Traxxasss only LHS. Don't even ask him about other brands. He doesn't even sell batteries other than Traxxass. This guy became kind of weird if you ask me. But if Trx pays his bills who am I to say otherwise.
I only go there for Paint. :cool:

Well, I followed your advice and I have all of the upgraded components for the slipper clutch arriving today!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back