Replace servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikea

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a Granite ESC. Totally newbee at RC. My son's truck servo busted after a few hours of play. Got a replacement servo under warranty. Trying to understand step by step how to swap in new one. One thing that looks tricky is how to remove steering linkage from servo saver.

Any hints or guides to this surgery from RC veterans would be appreciated.

Thanks

oops wrong vid, this was the one I meant to post.

Last edited:
Hi,

I have a Granite ESC. Totally newbee at RC. My son's truck servo busted after a few hours of play. Got a replacement servo under warranty. Trying to understand step by step how to swap in new one. One thing that looks tricky is how to remove steering linkage from servo saver.

Any hints or guides to this surgery from RC veterans would be appreciated.

Thanks

Here you go....how to get it out and at linkage

Here is one once it is out to remove the servo

Hi Gabe and everyone,

I misidentified the truck. It is actually a Granite Voltage Mega SRS. Any ideas on how to replace servo on this truck? It looks different than the Granite ESC in the video above.

Thanks.

Hi Gabe and everyone,

I misidentified the truck. It is actually a Granite Voltage Mega SRS. Any ideas on how to replace servo on this truck? It looks different than the Granite ESC in the video above.

Thanks.
You have a pic of the chassis?

IMG_20200811_153031.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200811_153040.jpg
    IMG_20200811_153040.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 37
OK, i can't figure out to get the screw on the saver horn to tighten onto the servo. Is it supposed to mate with the gear on the bottom of the servo?

Also is the screen on saver horn left-handed i.e. left to tighten, right to loosen. Neither seems to work.

Any ideas?

Thanks...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back