Kraton Replace this spektrum radio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I found a ttx300 on ebay NIB for $39 compared to the Futaba which is $129. No need to spend the extra $90 if there won't be any benefits. If down the road I decide to get more rigs, I'll upgrade at that time.
The tactic works great. It just doesn’t have all the bells and whistles. Which to some is a bonus. I still use mine on my Granite. ??

From my experience I suggest to take futaba3pv butti need to take time and read carefully all the instructions because the software isn’t intuitive! I found used a futaba 4px for 200$ in almost mint conditions (600$ for a new one) and I LOVE IT.... awesome radio!!

If you are only ever going to use one rig, just grab a Tactic or a Dumborc
This ^ I have 3 Tactics and use them all the time. I really like the feel of the Tactic especially when compared to other rtr radios. If I could change one thing on the Tactic it would be to have the wheel about 3-4mm farther away from the body of the transmitter, my fingers always drag across the radio on the back side of the wheel and I just need a little space in there so that my fingers don't rub.

Thanks! I found a ttx300 on ebay NIB for $39 compared to the Futaba which is $129. No need to spend the extra $90 if there won't be any benefits. If down the road I decide to get more rigs, I'll upgrade at that time.
Personally, I prefer a radio with a screen. I like to see the settings and whatnot vs turning a screw/knob.

That’s the thing guys. Do you get an older more expensive radio that deprecated because of “newer is better” or get a mid range radio that isn’t on par but is a newer design. Decisions... decisions

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back