Outcast Replacement bearings for Outcast?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outcaster

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
I'm looking at picking up a complete set of sealed after market bearings to replace the stock ones.

From what I've gathered reading through the threads on this forum it looks like Fast Eddy and Avids are the recommended brands to use. In the case of the Avids the Revolutions look like the best option if going with them.

Looks like the Kraton kit has all the required bearings for the Outcast but I was just curious if it includes bearings to swap out the steering rack bushings as well, or will I need to pick those up in addition to the kit?

Also just wondering from those that have swapped out the stocks for one of these brands how they are holding up and if they had a noticeable difference from the stock bearings?

Pricing appears to be similar for either kit.

Would you recommend one brand over the other?

Thanks

Yup:

I bought the Fast Eddy bearing kit, they make one specifically for the Outcast.
Yes, they include the steering rack bearings (6X10X3).

Thanks Buck.

Have you installed them yet?
I will most likely pick a set up instead of the Avids as they seem to be the most poular, just curious if there was a noticeable difference over stock and how they held up?

Thanks for the link!

Only recently installed the wheel and CVD bearings.
They are a significant step up in terms of quality over the stock bearings.
As for the test of time...we'll, time will tell!
I haven't done any of the others yet as I am awaiting my shims before I start removing everything to do the bearings...as will do the bearings along wit the shims and diff oil all in one fell swoop.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back