Granite Replacement for SLR300 Receiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
It seems the stock Spektrum SLR300 receiver of my V2 Granite BLX has died. I searched for a stock replacement but there seem to be serious shortages with delivery times up to August(!) I searched for alternative receivers to pair with my stock Spektrum SLT3 transmitter but find it difficult to find one. The cost of alternative receivers seem quite high, I’m also wondering if I should upgrade to a new receiver and transmitter set/combination (although I’m happy with the stock parts as I’m by no means a pro-diver).
Hope you can give me some advise on this.

I still have my V3 stock system but if mine took a poop I would most likely go with the Dumbo setup.

Uplug your servo and test it out. Those spektrum servo when it craps out could cause a short and make it like the receiver is bad.

Uplug your servo and test it out. Those spektrum servo when it craps out could cause a short and make it like the receiver is bad.
This is true , when i got my Typhon it had a bad servo out of the box and i could only drive it maybe 20-30ft and it would loose all signal

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back