Senton Replacement for stock bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thoman87

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hello,
My son and I got a Senton 3s over Christmas and we've been having a blast. We are new to RC and I need to buy a new front bumper. It snapped at the top triangle section where it attaches to the base.

I found the Arrma part number (AR320405) for a replacement rear and front bumper. I wanted to see what other options there were. I found the TBR XV4 at t-bone racing (TBR ARRMA Senton 4x4 Mega & 3S BLX XV4 Front Bumper from T-Bone Racing). It looks much stronger and I saw a post on the forum saying it held up better than the stock one. They are out of stock right now, I emailed them to ask when they would come back in.

Are there any others you'd recommend?

Thank you!
Jeremy

Hello,
My son and I got a Senton 3s over Christmas and we've been having a blast. We are new to RC and I need to buy a new front bumper. It snapped at the top triangle section where it attaches to the base.

I found the Arrma part number (AR320405) for a replacement rear and front bumper. I wanted to see what other options there were. I found the TBR XV4 at t-bone racing (TBR ARRMA Senton 4x4 Mega & 3S BLX XV4 Front Bumper from T-Bone Racing). It looks much stronger and I saw a post on the forum saying it held up better than the stock one. They are out of stock right now, I emailed them to ask when they would come back in.

Are there any others you'd recommend?

Thank you!
Jeremy
I use to use the stock bumper with silicone tape on it. It held everything! The stock Senton bumpers ALWAYS break at that exact spot!

I'm wondering the same thing. Broke the front bumper the first time out. The cold probably had something to do with it. Hate to spend $10 (or more if I keep breaking them) if that could just go to the T-bone one. But no idea when they are going to be back in stock...

Back