Replacement of the rotor on the nero 6s motor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Henker

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Has anybody replaced the rotor on the AR390174 2000kv motor on the Nero 6s?

I'm not sure Arrma will replace this motor. So I'm looking to find a replacement rotor for this motor.

Look like it's a rebranded hobbywing motor, but not sure.

Anyone have more info on this?

Thanks!

Good news :)

I'll check with the local hobby shop, but they are not always helpful.

Thanks!

I said this because the LHB simply refuse to support this.
It's the rotor magnet who broke in piece.

I called QTM-RC in Canada/Quebec City to see what they can do, and they simply told me : By your own dude.

I'm looking to have support from another local and after this, I'll go directly with Arrma.
I just try to avoid foreign country shipping (paper work, etc) to return the defect motor

I said this because the LHB simply refuse to support this.
It's the rotor magnet who broke in piece.

I called QTM-RC in Canada/Quebec City to see what they can do, and they simply told me : By your own dude.

I'm looking to have support from another local and after this, I'll go directly with Arrma.
I just try to avoid foreign country shipping (paper work, etc) to return the defect motor

I'm sure Arrma will take care of you. Shipping across the border may be a PITA but hopefully they won't ask you for the damaged one back. Maybe you can just email some pictures as proof and get the new one shipped.

I'm also in Canada and recently made a claim through Hobby Services in the US.

It was simple, and they sent me all new stuff.

Just send them the whole motor, I would bet you get a whole new one in return

I call hobby services yesterday. I need to send back the motor for inspection as the price is high and need visual confirmation. to be honest, they can easily see the problem with a picture, I just have to get the rotor out to take the pict, it's an evidence ! :)

I'll check the cost to return this motor with tracking + paper work VS replacing it by something else.

Thanks all for your support and tips.

I call hobby services yesterday. I need to send back the motor for inspection as the price is high and need visual confirmation. to be honest, they can easily see the problem with a picture, I just have to get the rotor out to take the pict, it's an evidence ! :)

I'll check the cost to return this motor with tracking + paper work VS replacing it by something else.

Thanks all for your support and tips.

I understand you, but I also understand Hobby Services.
Had the same once with a HobbyKing motor of which the magnets just came loose...
And they requested me to send it in also.
After I asked why, they told me I could have might as well gotten a picture of the (broken) same motor from the internet and use it to claim a new one.
And this way they prevent that.

But I did get a shop credit at the value of the shipping cost of the motor to them.

I understand you, but I also understand Hobby Services.
Had the same once with a HobbyKing motor of which the magnets just came loose...
And they requested me to send it in also.
After I asked why, they told me I could have might as well gotten a picture of the (broken) same motor from the internet and use it to claim a new one.
And this way they prevent that.

But I did get a shop credit at the value of the shipping cost of the motor to them.

I called them today, no choice, they want the electronic component for investigation before they send a new motor. So, at 52$ - 10$ and free shipping, it will be faster and almost less delay to solve this.

They guy from hobby services didn't admit that tower hobbies have this motor for 52$ :) they have a price of 134$...

Case done, thanks all for support and tips.

I really appreciate it.
Very good community :)

Is Both an option? Buy the motor from Tower on this smoking sale. Then send the broke motor back to HH. worst case, you are out $75 and have a running truck. Best case, you are out $75 and have a spare motor. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back