Talion Replacement tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palmryde

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Typhon 6s
Hello,
I have a Talion with Duratrax X-Cons 1/8 truggy tires with "0" offset. I need 2 new replacements. However I cannot find these anywhere. Appears Horizon Hobby just purchased Duratrax so all is on back order. Anyway what I need help with is , do you know of another similar tire I can use as a replacement? Similar looking to would be nice. But not a show stopper. These would be front replacements. Only 1/2 offset is all I could find.

LHS is OOS as well. Any ideas on replacements?

Not sure of what terrain you run on, and what your driving style is, but I found the Backflips were a bit too grabby for the grass fields we typically run in causing the rig to flip quite a bit.
I've been running with the DBoot Minokawa and like it so far. Has a bit more give in the turns. I'd rather slide than flip ;)
Running a Max6/1650kv on 22/46 gearing w/o issue. They jump pretty well also.
Just an option to consider.

PXL_20220602_223706848.jpg
PXL_20220602_223348067.jpg
PXL_20220602_223407165.jpg

Not sure of what terrain you run on, and what your driving style is, but I found the Backflips were a bit too grabby for the grass fields we typically run in causing the rig to flip quite a bit.
I run in medium height grass and short grass. If you want to use those tires and not have to run and get it all the time, use a lighter trigger finger or turn down punch.

I am running mainly on a clay/loose surface track. xCons have really done very well. I didn't seal up the inside vent, thus filling up with dirt. Tried to vent the outside but the rubber is super soft. Plan B is to try a hot poker so the dirt can fling out. The out of roundness at speed is causing the internal hex to begin to strip.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back