Replacing All the Red on Typhon 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
While I don't dislike the fact that ARRMA is all about the color red, I'd like my Typhon to not look like every other red Typhon. Obviously, to "replace the red", something has to be done with the following:
  • Shell: Clear shell painted choice of color
  • Shocks: Paint top cap? or replace shocks with color anodized shocks
  • Spoiler: Replace decal on ends
  • Frame Braces: Paint? There's a red anodized brace on the front and back of the frame that is hard to notice. I figure it could just be painted as I don't think there's an aftermarket part in different colors.
  • Wheel Hubs / Lugs: Not sure what to do here. Painting doesn't seem like a good option. Are there aftermarket wheel hubs and lugs that come in colors?
Could use some help answering the questions in the above list, in-particular the wheel hub/lug question.

Some "color ideas" without the red...

ARA4306V3_Green.jpg

ARA4306V3_Blue.jpg

ARA4306V3_Orange.jpg

Last edited:
They hold your hexes on. Remove the wheel on your current vehicle and you should see the process.

The orange one looks pretty awesome ?

Are there any ARRMA logo decals available in colors other than red? I'm guessing there are not... or at least I haven't found any.

For those of you who went the custom decal route, do you have a vector version of the ARRMA logo you could share? I.e., a .eps, .svg, or .ai file format that can be used for creating vinyl decals.

Are there any ARRMA logo decals available in colors other than red? I'm guessing there are not... or at least I haven't found any.

For those of you who went the custom decal route, do you have a vector version of the ARRMA logo you could share? I.e., a .eps, .svg, or .ai file format that can be used for creating vinyl decals.
I have SVG of the them, need to find them and I'll PM you

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back