Kraton Replacing Kraton 6s receiver. New to RC need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NateDoggy

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
trying to change my reciever in my new Kraton 6s how do I take off the battery tray, I’m new to RC need help

Unless something has changed, You don’t need to remove anything on the battery tray. The receiver is just forward of the tray-you can access the screws with a precision driver.

Attachments

• 690EE745-E583-4A82-82D3-7F852B45175E.jpeg
    690EE745-E583-4A82-82D3-7F852B45175E.jpeg
    433.9 KB · Views: 54
Confirmed. The long battery strap may be in the way of one of the 3 screws on the lid of the receiver box, but the battery tray doesn't need to come out.

Unless something has changed, You don’t need to remove anything on the battery tray. The receiver is just forward of the tray-you can access the screws with a precision driver.

Yup. Just replaced my receiver and you do not need need to remove anything.

ok guys i figured that part out now im trying to add a radiolink rc6gs receiver and radio. I think i've binded my receiver to my radio but my ESC wont stop blinking red and ive got no throttle or steering response to my radio

thank you so much haha that was it! i thought they could only go in one way
No lol
Red is positive
Black is negative
White is signal

good to know i've been working on that for hours lmao
No lol
Red is positive
Black is negative
White is signal
now do i just screw the receiver case on top of the throttle and steering wires? seems like it would pinch them

Last edited:
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! there is a slit in the side of the case with like a rubber or foam insert they slide down...... question did you take this apart or is this something you picked up to put together????

good to know i've been working on that for hours lmao

now do i just screw the receiver case on top of the throttle and steering wires? seems like it would pinch them
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! there is a slit in the side of the case with like a rubber or foam insert they slide down...
That ?

On the Kraton V4 I removed the front left dust cover to have more room for my hands but there is no point on removing the battery tray since is attached by 3 screws at the bottom of the Receiver case, what I did was, I put the rubber folded into the slot with a long 2mm allen wrench and then one by one slide the cables of the servo, ESC and antenna while pushing down the rubber with the Allen wrench so you don't push with the cables, after 2 or 3 attempts it worked pretty well.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back