Kraton Request: Clean off Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jxr006

Reaction score
hey, i'm super impressed with how clean some of you get your cars. Would it be possible if any of you would do a full clean off video? I'm worried about taking liquids to the electronics, etc..

Thanks?

don't worry about the components - waterproof - use some general cleaner, possibly dilute it spray on, hose the truck down, dry up preferable with an air compressor, use WD40/GT85 to displace the remaining water - next day lubricate everything needing lubrication - sorted - thats what I do

Because I don't run mine in water very often, I usually just use an air compressor to blow off dirt and grass and whatever.

But when I do, I'll use towels as well of the air compressor to clean it. Nothing else really :/

hey, i'm super impressed with how clean some of you get your cars. Would it be possible if any of you would do a full clean off video? I'm worried about taking liquids to the electronics, etc..

Thanks?
Check this vid out.
Also this is what I do but not updated.
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/my-new-cleaning-solution-that-works.9280/

If you like his video, give him an upvote at YouTube. He's a nice guy and always responds. I like to check his shows out from time to time.

Last edited:
wow, thank you.. like you full on use a garden hose on the inside? from a newbie, that sounds like a prank to get me to wait another 4 months for a new car. :)

thanks again.
Well you can avoid some go around the electronics if they didnt catch much - I do - but the rest gets it full on ? Drying takes more time than cleaning it

Last edited:
Here is one that is actually not bad with one exception

WD40 is not a lubricant but as the name says WaterDisplacement 40th attempt ... you will need to lubricate the relevant parts when the WD40/GT85 did its job (typically next day)

Thanks?
I would avoid spraying and hosing. Fluids get to places where you don't wan't it to go (bearings, diffs).
First use compressed air to blow off dust and dirt. Then just take half an hour, a toothbrush and babywipes, works great.
For the looks you can spray a bit of silicon spray on a brush, wipe it over everything and it will look as a new one.

I take the air compressor to it and blow off all the dust and dirt. Evey once in a while I take the garden hose with hot water to it followed by compressed air and WD 40. Sometimes I will use wipes to finish cleaning it. I don't try to make it look like new , just clean enough so I can bring it back inside.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back