REQUEST TO ARRMA CO.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A boat would be pretty cool. But I fear this thread won't get too far, this forum is privately owned and operated.

There are some vendors here that do pay attention though. We do have a world wide membership. It's a good board with a lot of smart people!

There are some vendors here that do pay attention though. We do have a world wide membership. It's a good board with a lot of smart people!
We really need to get an official Arrma rep on here. I know there are a few on the Arrma Army group on Facebook.

Im pretty sure arrma comes around here from time to time
If im not mistaken some of the pictures
That was posted here ends up at the arrma website at one tine

We really need to get an official Arrma rep on here. I know there are a few on the Arrma Army group on Facebook.
After using forums for 15 years... I cannot stand using facebook for RC stuff. A buddy of mine is always on the Arrma facebook page, but I can't be on there for more than 5 minutes without wanting to punch my screen due to the UI of facebook.

After using forums for 15 years... I cannot stand using facebook for RC stuff. A buddy of mine is always on the Arrma facebook page, but I can't be on there for more than 5 minutes without wanting to punch my screen due to the UI of facebook.
The thing that I hate most about the Facebook groups is that all of the good information gets lost in the rest of the fuster cluck, so 12 different people ask the same question throughout the day.

As an avid arrma rc fan

I or We would like to request please

BASHER JET RC BOAT
WOULD BE AN AWESOME ARRMA NEW PRODUCT

Please arrma make an rc jet boat
Hell yes it would!!! I have been wanting a jet boat since I first saw them a few years back. I’ve been wanting a boat for awhile, every time I go to buy one I think “ how much fun can it really be driving on water “. I would definitely be interested in seeing Arrma do a jet boat after all I am seeing and reading on the brand

The only jet rc boat out there tjats worthy to own is the trasher
But man i cant shell out 700 bucks cash
I would if monthly payments

The only jet rc boat out there tjats worthy to own is the trasher
But man i cant shell out 700 bucks cash
I would if monthly payments
I hear you there. Have you been over to RCSparks YouTube aka djmedic to see the version 2 Thrasher??? Makes me want one of those BAAAADDDDDD. Even at their price. If you need a link let me know

Oh yeah dj medic man that guy sure have lots of toys hahah
Mnn i really wish i have that 700 cash for that jet boat

I have a revolt 30 that costs half of that. A proper FE fiberglass mono hull, all cnc running hardware, solid 4s power system, and competitive if you want to race. It can almost hit 50 if set up right. We’ve had tons of fun with it.

I’m not sure Arrma putting out a boat is a great idea. The materials and principles involved are completely different from what they are used to. Just look at Traxxas. Their boats are largely considered to be complete junk by those who are serious about the hobby. Same with their quads for that matter, if they even still make those.

EDIT: Sorry, I missed the JET part of this boat thread the first time through. I watched that youtube video above and, for 6s and the cost, that boat seems a bit underwhelming. Pretty sure I could run circles around that thing with my revolt, both top speed and maneuverability. What am missing with these things???

Last edited:
I have a revolt 30 that costs half of that. Fiberglass mono hull, all cnc running hardware, solid 4s power system, and competitive if you want to race. It can almost hit 50 if set up right. We’ve had tons of fun with it.

I’m not sure Arrma putting out a boat is a great idea. The materials and principles involved are completely different from what they are used to. Just look at Traxxas. Their boats are largely considered to be complete junk by those who are serious about the hobby. Same with their quads for that matter, if they even still make those.
The V2 Thrasher I posted above is almost twice as fast as their v1. What I like the most about their line is being jet propulsion and self uprighting. I’m saving up for the new V2 since it has the killer new upgrades

I have a revolt 30 that costs half of that. A proper FE fiberglass mono hull, all cnc running hardware, solid 4s power system, and competitive if you want to race. It can almost hit 50 if set up right. We’ve had tons of fun with it.

EDIT: Sorry, I missed the JET part of this boat thread the first time through. I watched that youtube video above and, for 6s and the cost, that boat seems a bit underwhelming. Pretty sure I could run circles around that thing with my revolt, both top speed and maneuverability. What am missing with these things???
The ability to run even in shallow creeks/sandy areas. Nothing to get caught up and broke if too shallow as opposed to a reg boat. I am still waiting for medic to put up a speed run and gps measures.

One part about a boat is, one needs a retrieval mechanism, another boat, tennis ball-string, Labrador retriever, rowboat, paddle-board, good swimmer, something. Invariable, it's going to get stuck!
And if it is not self-righting? When it goes belly up?
Face, we do RC not to use, but to run them to the max!
Drive it like you stole it bruddah!!! :cool:

Arrma how about a 1/5 scale rc
Tired of playing with arrma now
They keep bringing out the samething
They change a small part of it and call v3 v4
1/5th scale would be awesome to have

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back