Senton Resale Value of used Arrma Senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rkj__

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I'm debating selling my Senton. I have not made up my mind yet.

What should I expect to get for it if I listed it, as a percentage of it's purchase price? Is it realistic to hope for 65% of the pre-tax purchase price of the vehicle?

Arrma Senton 3S BLX
General Wear and Tear from 10 packs of bashing
Shocks leaking slightly
Front Bumper Cracked - Repaired with glue, nail, zipties etc.
Rear Bumper Cracked - Secured with zip ties
Some body cracks repaired with tape and glue
Tires in working condition - Brand new set of 4 also included
Original box and manuals included.

I tend to agree. 50% is the highest I would pay and it would need to be perfectly clean without damage.
For me and my way of thinking 40% to 45% based on the brief description given.
Be mindful that is my criteria and not a hard fast rule for everyone.

You would have to pay me to take it lol

Alright everyone, thanks for bringing me back down to reality. It's easy to be optimistic when daydreaming.

It seems like given its condition, I could probably list for about 50% value, and expect offers closer to 25-38%. At those numbers, I'd probably start considering trades as well.

I'll keep thinking about it.

Alright everyone, thanks for bringing me back down to reality. It's easy to be optimistic when daydreaming.

It seems like given its condition, I could probably list for about 50% value, and expect offers closer to 38%. At those numbers, I'd probably start considering trades as well.

I'll keep thinking about it.
You could turn it into a stretched Granite and get a better ROI. The Senton is just not as desired IMO.

Unless you’re really strapped just keep it. Storage charge the batteries and pull out once in a while for a rip.

I was thinking that if I am going to sell it, it would be best to do it while it is still a current product, not "the old version." However, with the value being as low as it is, that may not matter as much as I thought.

You could turn it into a stretched Granite and get a better ROI. The Senton is just not as desired IMO.
That gives me an idea for mine now lol. Wonder if kraton parts will fit?

That gives me an idea for mine now lol. Wonder if kraton parts will fit?
K4S parts will bolt right on, but you will need all of them from the hinge pins out. Arms, driveshafts, hubs, bearings, hexes, pins, shocks, etc.

All I can say and always say..........
Condition Condition Condition
determines the real value!

I have a brand new one sitting in the box with the tape not even cut. I have a total of 3 of them and was going to give it to my daughter but now I’m thinking about giving her mine and buying myself something new. Kraton, granite, typhon, limitless who knows. I love the speed but also big air.

Honestly we here wouldn't pay more then 50% value but put it up on ebay you will probably get more, I've seen people pay stupid prices for arrmas that are horizon hobby returns that are broken or missing things from the seller rc4u77. I've seen people pay $100 or more for a basically used granite voltage before ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

Thanks again everyone for the feedback.

I think I’m going to keep the Senton. I think as long as I am active with RCs, I should keep a basher in the lineup. The Senton might have some components that wear quick, but the truck is pretty easy to work on, so I’ll try to keep it going, and maybe try not to run it in the wet and mud too often, but I make no promises. LoL.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back