Senton Resale Value of used Arrma Senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took me about a year of break-in before I stopped breaking parts on my senton 3s, but now it doesn't mind me so much, so it's not breaking as often. Personally I still like SCTs over Monster trucks (e.g. kraton, outcast, granite) because of it's general usage, you can still use them competitively on the track, and bash them pretty hard. Plus, these Arrmas can wear several different masks, meaning it's pretty easy to convert these into whatever you like. Granite and Typhon are two of the easiest, I've heard of some that do Kraton and Outcast conversions also.

Well, ultimately I decided to sell.

I got 40% of the before tax purchase price. It sold real quick after I listed it.

The money will eventually go towards another trail truck / crawler. It turns out, slow is more my speed.
Thanks for following up and letting us know the outcome. People in my area would be asking for just $10 under retail. I have never seen deals like that.

Thanks again everyone for the feedback.

I think I’m going to keep the Senton. I think as long as I am active with RCs, I should keep a basher in the lineup. The Senton might have some components that wear quick, but the truck is pretty easy to work on, so I’ll try to keep it going, and maybe try not to run it in the wet and mud too often, but I make no promises. LoL.
That may not be a bad idea ..... at least you tried to be honest with the condition (y) ..
People by me are asking $550 for a used 6s and $300 for a used 3s. I’m not sure who is buying at those prices.
Good night..... thats retarded..... but I guess if people are willing to pay, PT Barnum .....'a sucker born every minute'

Hello, i don't know if anyone i still here but how much would i get for my senton 3s blx:
10 batteries driven
The only thing that broke is the front bumper which is like 5-10 dollars.
Nothing damaged.
I replaced the servo with a one from my older rc because the original one just stopped working.
Tires are used but i would buy new ones.
So everything is in really good condition and like i said nothing broke except of the front bumper.
Just wondering how much i would get...

Not sure if this guy is a member here.

866B75C4-5AFE-4A8C-9CC2-640877AD1D92.png

91E294E8-7D5C-4151-8AE6-5372FE688C22.png

Hello, i don't know if anyone i still here but how much would i get for my senton 3s blx:
10 batteries driven
The only thing that broke is the front bumper which is like 5-10 dollars.
Nothing damaged.
I replaced the servo with a one from my older rc because the original one just stopped working.
Tires are used but i would buy new ones.
So everything is in really good condition and like i said nothing broke except of the front bumper.
Just wondering how much i would get...
Don't know how much you could get but pictures help. Fix that cheap bumper before you sell, no one wants to buy with broken parts and you will probably get more for it.

Don't know how much you could get but pictures help. Fix that cheap bumper before you sell, no one wants to buy with broken parts and you will probably get more for it.
ok i can attach pics later but its not clean. If i would sell it i would clean it

Hey guys,
I have a few questions,
1: Is the motor from the arrma 3s blx v3 cars better, stronger or weaker than the Traxxas velineon vxl motor?
2:how the fck can someone sell a NEW Blx setup for 90 dollars??? Thats the thing that made me think about selling it because i have also seen a few of those motors selling NEW on ebay for 70€ On normal shops it costs around 90 to 100 dollars.and the esc costs normally around 110 dollars.i don't know much about ebay but are they maybe used? Just wanted to ask because that made me a bit confusing... but if these offers are „fake“ then im happy because on normal shops both esc and mitor costs around 200€...
E1DEA7FE-6B47-4C15-BD05-DDD14A83AE7A.png

08BB8702-F512-4C67-A0B8-ECA7DFF81858.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back