Granite Resistance in Motor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Buckley

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Voltage
I took my arma granite voltage to the park yesterday and after about 20 minutes it began to make a loud clicking noise and there seems to be quite a bit of resistance. I don’t think it has anything to do with the drive shafts of diffs because when I manually spin the wheels it has no resistance. I don’t want to take it to the shop until I have another opinion. I’ve tried to add a video but it does not work, it says the file does not have an allowed extension.
Thanks, Tom Here is a Video

Last edited:
I took my arma granite voltage to the park yesterday and after about 20 minutes it began to make a loud clicking noise and there seems to be quite a bit of resistance. I don’t think it has anything to do with the drive shafts of diffs because when I manually spin the wheels it has no resistance. I don’t want to take it to the shop until I have another opinion. I’ve tried to add a video but it does not work, it says the file does not have an allowed extension.
Thanks, Tom
In order to post a video, it's best to upload to youtube and then post the link here. Just in case you hadn't tried that yet.
I'll bet as soon as folks can see what you mean with your clicking and the truck, you'll get the help you need. Unfortunately without video it will be hard to determine what you could be experiencing.

I took my arma granite voltage to the park yesterday and after about 20 minutes it began to make a loud clicking noise and there seems to be quite a bit of resistance. I don’t think it has anything to do with the drive shafts of diffs because when I manually spin the wheels it has no resistance. I don’t want to take it to the shop until I have another opinion.
Thanks, Tom
T
In order to post a video, it's best to upload to youtube and then post the link here. Just in case you hadn't tried that yet.
I'll bet as soon as folks can see what you mean with your clicking and the truck, you'll get the help you need. Unfortunately without video it will be hard to determine what you could be experiencing.
Thanks, just finished doing that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back