Kraton Reverse adjustment?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kalani938

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Just got my new Kraton in today and I couldn't be happier with this RC. One thing I did notice was that when I try to go in reverse it doesn't do anything till about halfway pressed on trigger and when it catches it goes! Is there a way to adjust this setting? My other RC's start going in reverse as soon as you start pressing the trigger that way. Maybe that's just how this one works idk? I read through the instruction book, but didn't see it if it talked about adjusting this. Thanks in advance for any help!

Just got my new Kraton in today and I couldn't be happier with this RC. One thing I did notice was that when I try to go in reverse it doesn't do anything till about halfway pressed on trigger and when it catches it goes! Is there a way to adjust this setting? My other RC's start going in reverse as soon as you start pressing the trigger that way. Maybe that's just how this one works idk? I read through the instruction book, but didn't see it if it talked about adjusting this. Thanks in advance for any help!
Same thing just happened to me with the Outcast last bash. I recalibrated and seems to be working fine now.

Same thing just happened to me with the Outcast last bash. I recalibrated and seems to be working fine now.
I saw that in your vid....I was wonder if that's all it was. Good to hear it started working working again.

I saw that in your vid....I was wonder if that's all it was. Good to hear it started working working again.
Thanks. I'm anxious to test it again through a pack or two because someone else posted their reverse stop working after/during a hard bash and started working a bit later. Just don't want any ESC gremlins to put a damper on my Christmas! I could borrow Sidewinder 8th 2200 kv combo from my Backslash, but hate robbing Peter to pay Paul. Really dig stock electronics as long as they do their job right. I'll post a new thread if I have any more issues.

Ok thanks for the info guys. I was just driving her around in the house because it was dark by the time I got her ready to go. I'll try recalibrating it tomorrow when I take her outside for her first real run. After unboxing I put RPM wing mounts on it and replaced the wing braces and buttons with red anodized parts. I also installed a Castle motor fan and installed orange tekno springs on all 4 corners. Can't wait till tomorrow!

Ok thanks for the info guys. I was just driving her around in the house because it was dark by the time I got her ready to go. I'll try recalibrating it tomorrow when I take her outside for her first real run. After unboxing I put RPM wing mounts on it and replaced the wing braces and buttons with red anodized parts. I also installed a Castle motor fan and installed orange tekno springs on all 4 corners. Can't wait till tomorrow!
Sounds nice, upgrading straight out of the box, I'm jealous. Need to order some Tekno springs to try them out. You should do an inside house bash vid and post it! Can't wait til storm passes to bash Kraton again.

Sounds nice, upgrading straight out of the box, I'm jealous. Need to order some Tekno springs to try them out. You should do an inside house bash vid and post it! Can't wait til storm passes to bash Kraton again.

Lmao my house isn't big enough to contain this beast! I have a couple smaller, less beastly RC's to do some house bashing :) The orange springs are a lot stiffer than the stock ones. I was tempted to wait to put them on so I could run it with them to see how they felt. Then put on the tekno springs so I could really see the difference, but I couldn't help myself. This thing is so pretty I almost don't want to get it dirty........almost ;)

Lmao my house isn't big enough to contain this beast! I have a couple smaller, less beastly RC's to do some house bashing :) The orange springs are a lot stiffer than the stock ones. I was tempted to wait to put them on so I could run it with them to see how they felt. Then put on the tekno springs so I could really see the difference, but I couldn't help myself. This thing is so pretty I almost don't want to get it dirty........almost ;)
I don't think anyone's house is big enough to contain the Beast! Enjoy your first bash with her, she soars like an eagle off jumps. Really looking forward to trying Outcast tires on Kraton next bash. Stock tires left me wanting more, but that was in loose bark and wet leaves, still blew me away with handling, power, and sure Beastliness.

I don't think anyone's house is big enough to contain the Beast! Enjoy your first bash with her, she soars like an eagle off jumps. Really looking forward to trying Outcast tires on Kraton next bash. Stock tires left me wanting more, but that was in loose bark and wet leaves, still blew me away with handling, power, and sure Beastliness.
Yea I'm going to ship back the badlands mx tires I ordered. Those things are HUGE! I could slap those on a go kart! Once they are returned I'm going to order a set of the outcast backflips. I've heard they are the perfect tire for the Kraton :)

IMG_1338.JPG
IMG_1339.JPG
IMG_1340.JPG

Yea I'm going to ship back the badlands mx tires I ordered. Those things are HUGE! I could slap those on a go kart! Once they are returned I'm going to order a set of the outcast backflips. I've heard they are the perfect tire for the Kraton :)

View attachment 4441 View attachment 4442 View attachment 4443
Good call. The Outcast tires absolutely rip, Arrma really got it right with the Backflips. Bashed them enough times on enough surfaces to make a valid judgment, harder compound then Proline, pretty light for their size, big motocross knobs=perfect bash tire. Steer great on Outcast too, less need for servo upgrade then huge treads that push temps up and diminish quick turning capabilities. Think you'll be happy with them.

Good call. The Outcast tires absolutely rip, Arrma really got it right with the Backflips. Bashed them enough times on enough surfaces to make a valid judgment, harder compound then Proline, pretty light for their size, big motocross knobs=perfect bash tire. Steer great on Outcast too, less need for servo upgrade then huge treads that push temps up and diminish quick turning capabilities. Think you'll be happy with them.
Do you order your backflips premounted?

Do you order your backflips premounted?
Yes, ordered off Tower cuz I needed to order another motor mount anyway due to stripped screw/excessive thread lock, used Typhon mount for Kraton, used better coupon code by buying them together. They were just as cheap as on eBay when I checked.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back