Vorteks Reverse servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revel769

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Can anyone explain to me how the reverse servo channel works on the spectrum dx3? My car is stuck in reverse servo and I can't switch it back even if I click the normal or reverse button on the transmitter. Very annoying to constantly have to drive the car with reverse steering.

On the DX3 servo reversing is a switch on the top of the transmitter, not a button. ST is the steering channel and “N” is normal and “R” is reverse. Flip the switch if your steering is reversed.

1232DC21-7857-4619-ADD5-86CE6995712F.jpeg

Thank you I appreciate your quick reply. I've clicked that switch back and forth several times but it doesn't change the steering direction.

Try rebinding the receiver/transmitter. I don't have a 6200A but it says that you need to rebind after changing servo reversing (page 7) (although I don't know how it got reversed in the first place) - but I'm not sure if that's for function or for AVC purposes:

https://www.spektrumrc.com/ProdInfo/Files/SPMSR6200A-Manual-EN.pdf

Does the throttle reversing switch work? It could also be just a bad switch in which case reach out to Horizon for warranty support.

Try rebinding the receiver/transmitter. I don't have a 6200A but it says that you need to rebind after changing servo reversing (page 7) (although I don't know how it got reversed in the first place) - but I'm not sure if that's for function or for AVC purposes:

https://www.spektrumrc.com/ProdInfo/Files/SPMSR6200A-Manual-EN.pdf

Does the throttle reversing switch work? It could also be just a bad switch in which case reach out to Horizon for warranty support.
The throttle reversing switch works, just checked that. The car bounced off of a tree and after that the steering was reversed. No other apparent damage, infact it was really not a very bad impact at all. Enough to reverse the steering though. So something must be up with the steering servo then. I thought maybe I needed to do a special function to reverse the steering with the switch on the transmitter. I've actually already gone through the entire factory reset and rebind.

Maybe open the receiver box, and Check the receiver make sure everything is still plugged in correctly
Also if you open the receiver box, if you have a spare servo around try plugging it in to see if it works correctly orifits reversed also

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back