Reverse was working?

firstrctruck

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
nero green first rc. Servo screw came out today. The reverse stopped working to the tax-300. Any ideas how to fix this?

Va-jeeper

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Fazon
  3. Nero
  4. Senton 6s
Rebound I think and unsuccessful
Any other ideas.
Thanks for the help

Try recalibrating your remote to your rc. Page 22 in the manual. This happened to my Kraton and recalibrating fixed it. Good luck!

firstrctruck

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Try recalibrating your remote to your rc. Page 22 in the manual. This happened to my Kraton and recalibrating fixed it. Good luck!
That was was the ticket. Thank you much!!!!!
Cheers

Any idea why that happened?

firstrctruck

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
When redoing the throttle control on page 22 I had to do the opposite brake / throttle to make the truck go the right direction. Is this going to cause an issue?

Va-jeeper

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Fazon
  3. Nero
  4. Senton 6s
When redoing the throttle control on page 22 I had to do the opposite brake / throttle to make the truck go the right direction. Is this going to cause an issue?

You should be able to reverse the throttle control on the remote. Then retry calibrating.

Kauaiguy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
You should switch any two motor wires to reverse motor direction then redo the tx/esc calibration.If not you might not have brakes but instant reverse which will destroy your drivetrain.

firstrctruck

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
You should switch any two motor wires to reverse motor direction then redo the tx/esc calibration.If not you might not have brakes but instant reverse which will destroy your drivetrain.
I was doing it wrong reading the directions
That's horrible