Reverse wiggle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hea it fits. I don't know the limitations of motors this esc can do. Still using the same spur gear. 18 I believe.

Still I see fan slots in the can I guess.
This will eventually suck up dust, which will destroy the brushes sooner or later.

If you have air to clean, I would suggest doing so after each run!

i get a front end wiggle when I reverse my fury at medium + speeds. I wonder if a better servo would do away with this? Not really a problem just a quirk I have noticed.

When I put, 50,000wt racers edge diff oil in my granite blx's diff. ALOT, of the reverse wiggle is gone! It may have something to do with both tires moving together, instead of one tire doing most of the work?
Hope this helps....

Hmmm... I have some 50k diff lube... I wonder if that'd be to thick for the Fury...

Anyone could come in here and just read the posts that are already here and learn what you need to work on your own car. Awesome read guys.

That's what I love about this forum and others like it. The first thing that I do in most situations is hit up Google and find a forum that is discussing whatever topic I need to know about. With that in mind, sometimes I will repeat things I learned from another forum or personal experience just to get the information out there and make it available for people like me. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back