RGFAST rc hobby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgfast

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
I just want to share the cool things I'm doing in my rc hobby, not just mods to my cars but to things that make it great to me. My first arrma car was the Kraton 6s which I've now been the proud owner of for about two months now, prior to it is a Duratrax 835E which you can hardly even find parts for anymore. I've also just bought my second arrma car the Talion which as I am writing this thread hasn't even been run. The Kraton has all the normal mods bumpers, braces, RPM arms sealed bearings, Hex6 ECS, radiolink transmitter, savox 1210 servo HR servo mount and a few MC2 goodies to boot.
IMG_2209.JPG

she was nice and shiny then, now days body is taped together LOL
My real fun lately has been Building the back yard track that I think I've dreamed of doing for many years just never pushed forward with, but since buying the Kraton I've made it happen. I pay taxes on the wooded land anyway so figured why not go ahead and clean some up and enjoying it. So I started clearing the area with help from best friend my Wife
IMG_2299.JPG
IMG_2300.JPG

I order few loads of dirt for a needed base
IMG_2316.JPG
IMG_2317.JPG

and so fun really begins as it is on now!!
with most of the clearing done and my design becoming real it was time to start moving some dirt
IMG_2302.JPG

Last edited:
That is some great work! Looks awesome dude, enjoy it!

Looking good! I was thinking about building a track last summer . . . maybe this'll be my inspiration to actually do it this summer!

Looking good! I was thinking about building a track last summer . . . maybe this'll be my inspiration to actually do it this summer!
Do it!!!

That is some great work! Looks awesome dude, enjoy it!
thanks
thanks
it's been well worth all the time and money spent, there's no bike parks or really cool place's to run around me so I decided to make my own

Awesome build sooo jealous. Killing it!! Bash on ??
thanks
here's a pretty good view of the track
IMG_2328.JPG

Last edited:
I've started getting the Talion ready but weather is not looking good for this weekend unless your a duck, looks like rain and more mud than I want to deal with LOL. I got the inner body taped last night with Gorilla water proof HD tape, used heat and think it turned out pretty good for first tape job.
IMG_2341.JPG
IMG_2342.JPG

I also did a gear change, went with a 15 tooth to start and hope it will be a good match for track running. I've got a few more goodies on order and will update as parts come in.

Thanks for the support here guys

Nice looking spot... How do you like that lil John Deere. I’m wanting a utility tractor just like that.

Nice looking spot... How do you like that lil John Deere. I’m wanting a utility tractor just like that.
I'm very happy with the tractor it replaces a 1968 Ford 3000 and I must say I didn't expect it pull the box as well as the Ford but with the 4x4 it's a beast plus it also has the quick connect front attachment set up and I have the fork attachment which I love having for lifting things around the shop

so today I started the morning charging 6 packs for a little back yard fun, I didn't plan on running the new Talion just because of how wet everything is right now we had 4" of rain Thursday night here. I took both trucks out and after running a few packs threw the Kraton I just had to try out Talion, WOW I love this truggy it's a rocket on the track and I was surprised how well the Katars handled. I had thought I was going to need a different style tire but after a couple runs today I really like these, I with I had taken some pictures of how nasty both trucks were at the end of the day but the sandnats were eating me up by time I was done. Note if you don't knows what Sandnats are you've really missed out on one great things about the south LOL
anyway great day!!!

Had a little time this afternoon and decided to change the center diff fluid in the Kraton I'd been running 60/ 100/30 an wanted to see how the 1 million would react for me any way noticed a lot of slop in the steering. I found a missing screw and bushing in the rack which led me in looking for replacement parts so straight Amazon I go with no luck which quickly had me over at Jenny's site for a rack assembly. always the great price!!! anyway I've been checking there everyday for backflip LPs and today I scored them Happy days they seem to be back ordered everywhere right now .
I've been thinking that 30f/ 500c/ 20r for talion, I real do like the handling with the stock fluids but always looking for better LOL

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back