Rig of the month gone 😭😭

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reubydoobe

Reuby Doobe
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
Rig of the month
So it seems even though I've been on the forum for nearly 5 year's and posted over 1000 photos I can't enter rig of the month. Can someone please explain why this is. There was a thread about it from WoodiE but its vanished.
Come up with a great idea but stop people entering it seems a bit a fix to me

Screenshot_20211007_110618.jpg

It's not like I've not done much on here 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211007_111519.jpg
    Screenshot_20211007_111519.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 62
Most likely because only WoodiE can start threads for that particular month. Based on last month’s timing, this month’s contest hasn’t started yet.

View attachment 172844
Who even won last months? I haven’t seen anything else about it?

Rig of the month
So it seems even though I've been on the forum for nearly 5 year's and posted over 1000 photos I can't enter rig of the month. Can someone please explain why this is. There was a thread about it from WoodiE but its vanished.
Come up with a great idea but stop people entering it seems a bit a fix to me

View attachment 172841
It's not like I've not done much on here 🤔
It's because you missed last months now you will need to wait until this coming one.

It's because you missed last months now you will need to wait until this coming one.
No I did not I posted in it. It's now saying I don't have enough privilege to post or even look at the results. How stupid is that. What a waste of time and effort that was. No known winner and a closed thread. Fail
Who even won last months? I haven’t seen anything else about it?
Good question, probably one of the elite posters 🤔

No I did not I posted in it. It's now saying I don't have enough privilege to post or even look at the results. How stupid is that. What a waste of time and effort that was. No known winner and a closed thread. Fail

Good question, probably one of the elite posters 🤔

That’s weird - I can open the thread so not sure what the issue is.

Sooo who won?
I tried posting to a couple times when it first started but apparently your pics cant be shaped like a rectangle they have to be square or its a edited pic smh

Sooo who won?
I tried posting to a couple times when it first started but apparently your pics cant be shaped like a rectangle they have to be square or its a edited pic smh
No you just can’t post portrait mode pics. He clearly said they need to be landscape mode. He clearly has a reason otherwise he wouldn’t mandate as such. Likely he has a predetermined album to showcase the winners and needs it that way. Is that so hard? Just turn your phone when taking a pic.

No you just can’t post portrait mode pics. He clearly said they need to be landscape mode. He clearly has a reason otherwise he wouldn’t mandate as such. Likely he has a predetermined album to showcase the winners and needs it that way. Is that so hard? Just turn your phone when taking a pic.
Yea your right 👍 & yea i kno that now for next time im out with my rig but yea at the moment when it was happening just sucked cause all my pics were portrait mode but yea that makes sense if its for like a album probably saves him time since there in the same format

Every time I get the notification for ROTM there’s already a whole page’s worth of uploads and the first ones are usually the ones that get the most votes early on. The notification be like… hurry up it’s almost over! On what day exactly is it that ROTM starts? I know I’m not the only guy working all year on one specific rc build just WAITING to get in the spotlight lol! Seems all you need is snow or chrome rims, you got both BAM congrats lol.

Every time I get the notification for ROTM there’s already a whole page’s worth of uploads and the first ones are usually the ones that get the most votes early on. The notification be like… hurry up it’s almost over! On what day exactly is it that ROTM starts? I know I’m not the only guy working all year on one specific rc build just WAITING to get in the spotlight lol! Seems all you need is snow or chrome rims, you got both BAM congrats lol.
For February images can be posted starting the 11th. I think it's the same start day for each month.

Just keep trying.follow the rules and you'll be ok..bring the wow factor to the contest...don't show boring pics .make your rig stand out..it's not fixed. people vote on what they like.everyones taste is different.👍👍

It's great seeing all the cool pics, but I would assume the main reason to post a pic for ROTM would be to get another banner, since it seems any banners rarely get awarded anymore. :rolleyes: It can't be cuz people are desperate for the $50 Amazon GC.

A new rule should be implemented to state if you already have the banner, you can't post in ROTM anymore. Post your awesome pics elsewhere to share. This would allow the little guys a better chance to win. I know once you win, you can't post/play for 12 months, but you never lose the original banner, so why even post again after that time frame?

Not whining (except about any banners not being awarded more often 😜), as I rarely have anything good to post in ROTM. Just an early Sunday morning, 1st cup of coffee thought. :unsure::coffee::D

It's great seeing all the cool pics, but I would assume the main reason to post a pic for ROTM would be to get another banner, since it seems any banners rarely get awarded anymore. :rolleyes: It can't be cuz people are desperate for the $50 Amazon GC.

A new rule should be implemented to state if you already have the banner, you can't post in ROTM anymore. Post your awesome pics elsewhere to share. This would allow the little guys a better chance to win. I know once you win, you can't post/play for 12 months, but you never lose the original banner, so why even post again after that time frame?

Not whining (except about any banners not being awarded more often 😜), as I rarely have anything good to post in ROTM. Just an early Sunday morning, 1st cup of coffee thought. :unsure::coffee::D
We need to award more different kinds of banners.why can't community leaders be a little more creative and come up with other kinds of ways for us to get different banners.hint hint like custom rc banner or unique build banner .just throwing ideas out there..like the speed demon stickers .there is so many real good ideas but seems like really not a lot of activity to try to promote different banners or decals to place on our rc cars or trucks .I have messaged @WoodiE about these ideas on the stickers that @Tex Koder suggested and I haven't heard anything in awhile.i will even pay for mine and shipping.

There is one cheat you can do that guarantees you win Rig Of The Month! Press up/up/right/circle/square... OK. I was kidding. Well, no I wasn't. I mean I was kidding about the Playstation cheat code. But there is one for ROTM. No, really man. It's simple too but you gotta pay. No No No, I definitely do not mean @WoodiE takes bribes. That's just classless.
See here now, the secret is to commission a custom body painted by @Ajag . There! Sure fire and guaranteed way to win. In fact, it's so guaranteed that it belongs up there with death and taxes. Ain't nobody not liking @Ajag 's bodies. FFS, get your head outta the gutter. I mean his custom painted RC BODIES!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back