Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
Rig of the month
So it seems even though I've been on the forum for nearly 5 year's and posted over 1000 photos I can't enter rig of the month. Can someone please explain why this is. There was a thread about it from WoodiE but its vanished.
Come up with a great idea but stop people entering it seems a bit a fix to me

Screenshot_20211007_110618.jpg

It's not like I've not done much on here 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211007_111519.jpg
    Screenshot_20211007_111519.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 19

Engineer

🦄💩
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Voltage
Most likely because only WoodiE can start threads for that particular month. Based on last month’s timing, this month’s contest hasn’t started yet.

0A8C2970-B112-472D-8EA9-BA7FC79C6B64.jpeg

Flames77

Chasing down triple digits
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 3s
Most likely because only WoodiE can start threads for that particular month. Based on last month’s timing, this month’s contest hasn’t started yet.

View attachment 172844
Who even won last months? I haven’t seen anything else about it?

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Rig of the month
So it seems even though I've been on the forum for nearly 5 year's and posted over 1000 photos I can't enter rig of the month. Can someone please explain why this is. There was a thread about it from WoodiE but its vanished.
Come up with a great idea but stop people entering it seems a bit a fix to me

View attachment 172841
It's not like I've not done much on here 🤔
It's because you missed last months now you will need to wait until this coming one.

Reubydoobe

Reuby Doobe
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
It's because you missed last months now you will need to wait until this coming one.
No I did not I posted in it. It's now saying I don't have enough privilege to post or even look at the results. How stupid is that. What a waste of time and effort that was. No known winner and a closed thread. Fail
Who even won last months? I haven’t seen anything else about it?
Good question, probably one of the elite posters 🤔

Engineer

🦄💩
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Voltage
No I did not I posted in it. It's now saying I don't have enough privilege to post or even look at the results. How stupid is that. What a waste of time and effort that was. No known winner and a closed thread. Fail

Good question, probably one of the elite posters 🤔

That’s weird - I can open the thread so not sure what the issue is.

travykat

Reaction score
Sooo who won?
I tried posting to a couple times when it first started but apparently your pics cant be shaped like a rectangle they have to be square or its a edited pic smh

jondilly1974

Speed running apprentice, motor Slayer 🤘
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon 3s
Sooo who won?
I tried posting to a couple times when it first started but apparently your pics cant be shaped like a rectangle they have to be square or its a edited pic smh
No you just can’t post portrait mode pics. He clearly said they need to be landscape mode. He clearly has a reason otherwise he wouldn’t mandate as such. Likely he has a predetermined album to showcase the winners and needs it that way. Is that so hard? Just turn your phone when taking a pic.

travykat

Reaction score
No you just can’t post portrait mode pics. He clearly said they need to be landscape mode. He clearly has a reason otherwise he wouldn’t mandate as such. Likely he has a predetermined album to showcase the winners and needs it that way. Is that so hard? Just turn your phone when taking a pic.
Yea your right 👍 & yea i kno that now for next time im out with my rig but yea at the moment when it was happening just sucked cause all my pics were portrait mode but yea that makes sense if its for like a album probably saves him time since there in the same format