Granite Rig of the month rt here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karanicasscotty@gmai

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Outcast 8s
  8. Outcast 6s
  9. Outcast 4s
  10. Typhon 3s
Well here it is man I'm trying to get rid of the month ain't nothing but a little granite

16357117857675074395216492786566.jpg

1635711853053268458256494251794.jpg

16357118794086841560753369029840.jpg

16357119070163823804009905262934.jpg

Well my bad bro I thought y'all were trying to be a make fun of my stuff I see what y'all talkin about now I got you my bad
I don't think there's nothing wrong with it if that's what you're into all that matters in my book it's yours and you like it that's all that matters

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!! Love it 🤣

I guess some people can’t take jokes…
You know it's crazy about the whole situation man there's plenty of RC cars I don't like some of the stuff they've done to him but I don't say nothing man I don't knock people for what they do or what their car looks like everybody's different has their own outlook on things and that's what they like so it's not for me to say whatever you know I like what I like and if nobody else likes it I'm not building it for nobody else you like it you like if you don't you don't man keep your negative comments to yourself that's simple man I mean he wasn't really saying nothing negative but it was just kind of like a Sly under the table remark is what it was and to be honest at first I took it as a negative thing and I apologize because it wasn't that at all and then you know it is what it is man but I know one thing I put money on that little granny killer

Its not always easy to pickup what and or how someone is saying what there saying through text. I been in this same situation
@Karanicasscotty@gmai. But in the end I found it VERY RARE that anyone on here will talk smack about your rig unless its out of fun.
Look at your rig...its badazz! Everyone can see that. Some googly eyes is the perfect joke for such a rig.
Anyway thats my humble opinion and the googly eyes thing was funny as buck!

How does the chassis and axles hold up to the extra weight of all the metal? Do you bash it?

BTW this is not criticism, honest interest.

Its not always easy to pickup what and or how someone is saying what there saying through text. I been in this same situation
@Karanicasscotty@gmai. But in the end I found it VERY RARE that anyone on here will talk smack about your rig unless its out of fun.
Look at your rig...its badazz! Everyone can see that. Some googly eyes is the perfect joke for such a rig.
you're totally right bro it's just you know sometimes I take things the wrong way man it's just who I am and to be honest everybody I know that's in the RC truck and car game I've never seen that before I got two buddies that own two different hobby shops never seen it man and yeah I took it the wrong way but when I seen the post with people with their googly eye trucks is when I realized they weren't being negative or anything they were actually pretty serious yeah but again my bad y'all

How does the chassis and axles hold up to the extra weight of all the metal? Do you bash it?

. There ain't that much metal on there but yes I use it for bashing and speedruns

Also it's got upgraded 4S axles from the kraton on there and 4S Hub carriers on the front and rear also
. There ain't that much metal on there but yes I use it for bashing and speedruns

Also it's got upgraded 4S axles from the kraton on there and 4S Hub carriers on the front and rear also
I've got a 6s kraton and 8 s outcasts and I use my granite more than anything the granite is faster than my kraton 6s and a lot of fun to play with I just mess around with my granite more than anything because both of my other vehicles are already built

Last edited:

I've got a 6s kraton and 8 s outcasts and I use my granite more than anything the granite is faster than my kraton 6s and a lot of fun to play with I just mess around with my granite more than anything because both of my other vehicles are already built

Somebody send me some damn googly eyes and I'll put the damn things on there

Oh wow, a joke turned into this and now back into that :ROFLMAO:
@Karanicasscotty@gmai mad props on your original, but that was the first thing that came to my twisted mind. 🤪
Already sincerely apologizing for below.
Untitled.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back