Rig of the month

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scottyk

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton 4s
Little Bill bashing

Screenshot_20211219-164213_Messages.jpg

Also, no portrait photos, this month is themed, this was taken with a baked potato instead of a camera...

Hurry buy a membership and take a decent pic of your rig with a santa hat! FO REAL!
(finders fee @WoodiE???);)

that sucks
Mango I remember you man remember I got the fiddlesticking granny killer and the Creighton member everybody was messing with me because I had to googly eyes shocks
Mango I remember you man remember I got the fiddlesticking granny killer and the Creighton member everybody was messing with me because I had to googly eyes shocks
LOL speech-to-text the granite killer I got I'm pretty sure your member pictures of it everybody was on my ass about the googly eyes thing with the shocks coming through the body

I do remember that! At that time I also didnt know what was up with the googly eyes:ROFLMAO:
Yea so you did have enough...what happened to that account?

I do remember that! At that time I also didnt know what was up with the googly eyes:ROFLMAO:
I'm not sure man I can't log back into it I don't get it

Screenshot_20211224-194123_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20211224-193908_Photos.jpg

And I guess because of that old body I had on the granite I'm a room for my shocks Tyler can poke through the body when I get home I'll show you pictures of it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back